Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 10:40 PM

41 posts, read 117,277 times

Advertisements

I have been considering moving to Hampden but the lack of racial diversity is really the only thing that is giving me second thoughts. I am curious as to if there are any neighborhoods in the Baltimore area with the qualities of Hampden with a little more racial diversity. Any help would be GREAT, thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 04:22 AM

234 posts, read 295,903 times
Default baltimore city

baltimore city has the 2nd most illegal alien population in Md.. If that helps..Can work anywhere and have babies for profits *welfare* while working..Recently Mayor Blake gave $150k tax $$ to casa de md to teach illegal aliens job skills yet layed off police and firemen same time.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:14 AM

1,757 posts, read 5,138,019 times
Charles Village would probably work for you then.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:24 AM

7,301 posts, read 13,514,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a flag of honor View Post
baltimore city has the 2nd most illegal alien population in Md.. If that helps..Can work anywhere and have babies for profits *welfare* while working..Recently Mayor Blake gave $150k tax $$ to casa de md to teach illegal aliens job skills yet layed off police and firemen same time.
Very relevant, thank you

Old 11-15-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecj View Post
Charles Village would probably work for you then.
Agreed. Waverly also if you want to be close to CV and Hampden and save money.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:27 AM

Station North also.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:53 PM

41 posts, read 117,277 times
Quote:
Wow you make me ashamed to be white. Actually, you make me ashamed to be a human because of your immense stupidity. You are truly an ignorant, miserable person. Were you drunk when you wrote that? I hope I don't run into people like you when living in Baltimore although I'm sure it's inevitable where ever you go.

Thank you for all of the OTHER suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:01 AM

234 posts, read 295,903 times
Default too funny

Sometimes the truth hurts and people can't face it. I understand.. Every word is the truth. Also Md taxpayers now pay in excess of $2billion a year to illegals who work our jobs.. Are you sick of high food prices? You find it wrong to pay $8.00 to cross a bridge..*coming soon*. You find it outrageous to pay high utility costs? How about red light and speed camera's that are set to catch you even when you didn't break the rules. How about Gas prices? Upset you? Thanks to our Governor Omalley and his liberals who must pay for their "new americans" at our cost. Also nothing racist about criminality..Enjoy your day and I hope you find yourself a nice white neighborhood if thats what your looking for..
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenpie View Post
Wow you make me ashamed to be white. Actually, you make me ashamed to be a human because of your immense stupidity. You are truly an ignorant, miserable person. Were you drunk when you wrote that? I hope I don't run into people like you when living in Baltimore although I'm sure it's inevitable where ever you go.

Thank you for all of the OTHER suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Sometimes the truth hurts and people can't face it. I understand.. Every word is the truth. Also Md taxpayers now pay in excess of $2billion a year to illegals who work our jobs.. Are you sick of high food prices? You find it wrong to pay $8.00 to cross a bridge..*coming soon*. You find it outrageous to pay high utility costs? How about red light and speed camera's that are set to catch you even when you didn't break the rules. How about Gas prices? Upset you? Thanks to our Governor Omalley and his liberals who must pay for their "new americans" at our cost. Also nothing racist about criminality..Enjoy your day and I hope you find yourself a nice white neighborhood if thats what your looking for..
Why don't you bring this type of stuff over to the Politics forum? Somebody is looking for a neighborhood to live in, not trying to read your garbage.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:32 PM

775 posts, read 1,785,006 times
Cherry Hill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: