Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 03:51 PM

7,301 posts, read 13,508,240 times

Advertisements

Baltimore Crime Beat: Police: Conaway, Meister in altercation - Baltimore crime news: Police, courts and police stories in the city and central Maryland - baltimoresun.com

Far more interesting than snow parking etiquette, Denise Whiting, or nonsensical light rails to Annapolis: career city politician brandishes handgun at local blogger
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2011, 04:48 PM

926 posts, read 1,255,435 times
So many questions about this incident.

So Frank is packing? All the bad neighborhoods in Baltimore why was there an unmarked cruiser sitting in that area? Running home from the supermarket? Who runs with groceries? Did Frank take the day off? Why was he not at work? Or, is Mr. Meister jogging in that neighborhood hoping to run into one of the Conaways?

Old 11-21-2011, 05:40 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Meister sounds like he is becoming unhinged in his obsession with the Conaways.

Meister v. Conaway: The Altercation | Citypaper Blogs

Old 11-21-2011, 08:16 PM

That all may be true, but the Conaways are the ones we are all paying $100s of thousands per year to sit on their asses and lie to the public. Even if Meister was nosing around the Conaways' house (well, most of them live in the county, but you know, their family home), do you think Frank should have produced a gun?

Meister may be a pretty self righetous guy, but think how you would be if a powerful politician sued you for over $20 million and you won.

Meister's not the enemy here.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:11 PM

If someone I know to be an enemy is nosing around my house, specifically on my property, yes I would brandish a gun.

Old 11-22-2011, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
If someone I know to be an enemy is nosing around my house, specifically on my property, yes I would brandish a gun.
An enemy for bringing to light public information about a public official for claiming two homestead credits, including one for a house in the county in which she actually resides, making her ineligible for the very office she holds???

Yes that's totally harassment, and sure, I guess Frank should have just shot him on spot. Damn journalists, messing up the polticians' fleecing of this city.

I also haven't heard a good explanation of how he got a CCW permit and also why he wasn't at work.

This is a do-nothing political family that have benefited from the political machine for years. Why are you defending them?

Old 11-22-2011, 06:17 AM

Raw Video: Adam Meister Interview - Video - WBAL Baltimore (http://www.wbaltv.com/video/29828056/detail.html - broken link)

Scareypeople.com

Where have I defended either one of them? Many differing reports have surfaced. You believe what you choose and I will believe what I choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [I
HandsUpThumbsDown[/i];21815848]
An enemy for bringing to light public information about a public official for claiming two homestead credits, including one for a house in the county in which she actually resides, making her ineligible for the very office she holds???

Yes that's totally harassment, and sure, I guess Frank should have just shot him on spot. Damn journalists, messing up the polticians' fleecing of this city.

Why are you defending them?

Quote:
redd1skng
So many questions about this incident.

So Frank is packing? All the bad neighborhoods in Baltimore why was there an unmarked cruiser sitting in that area? Running home from the supermarket? Who runs with groceries? Did Frank take the day off? Why was he not at work? Or, is Mr. Meister jogging in that neighborhood hoping to run into one of the Conaways?
Quote:
HandsUpThumbsDown
do you think Frank should have produced a gun
Quote:
redd1skng
If someone I know to be an enemy is nosing around my house, specifically on my property, yes I would brandish a gun. Yesterday 11:16 PM

Old 11-22-2011, 06:45 AM

34,088 posts, read 82,920,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Meister sounds like he is becoming unhinged
Meister started out being unhinged.
(look at that photo he uses!)

Quote:
...in his obsession with the Conaways.
The Conoways are just low hanging fruit.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:27 AM

1,175 posts, read 2,898,980 times
I have to admit, I love what Adam does. The difference between Adam and the Conaways is that Adam truly cares about the Well being of the city, the Conaways do not, they care about themselves.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:50 PM

503 posts, read 806,806 times
So, the Conaways are able to get handgun permits while the overwhelming majority of Maryland citizens can not.

Some animals are indeed more equal than others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore