U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 08:33 AM

11,492 posts, read 6,315,015 times

Advertisements

Well, now I know why it took me so long to get to work this morning:

Baltimore Protestors Shut Down I-395 During Morning Rush Hour « CBS Baltimore

Sure, make me stew in traffic and get to work way late. Like, yeah, THAT'LL surely make me more supportive of your cause!

Why weren't those protestors arrested for blocking traffic? Are we, the law-abiding productive members of society, condemned to submit to mob rule now?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 08:55 AM

1,605 posts, read 2,354,822 times
Honestly what can be said that has not already been said. Simply pathetic. Time for another peace concert I suppose. I wish the state would just declare martial law at this point and just take over the city.

Last edited by santafe400; 05-26-2015 at 09:52 AM..

Old 05-26-2015, 10:18 AM

7,303 posts, read 11,029,005 times
Default Welcome to Protestmore, Maryland

First off.. it would have been nice for the news to tell us WHY there were protestors on 395.. was this another Freddie Gray.. another shooting? or what now? It appears against the new jail proposed for the City....

Having said that... I wonder when the effects of 'peaceful protest' will wear off and become less effective because we are having them every week?

City Raises My Taxes? Lets March to the Maxes
No Red Line? Lets Get in Line.. Protest March
Trader Joes?.....Lets Say "Noes" Protest March
Cops Need a Raise....Lets Get Paid Protest March
Cut my Water Off... Lets Get Pizzed Off Protest March
Tax Break On Gold Coast (Harbor East)... Gold Coast vs West Coast ( Inner Harbor) Protest March....
MTA Bus is late? Lets Regulate Protest March
Dirt Bikers and Got Weed? Why Are Dirt Bikes and Weed Illegal Protest March
Torey Smith and Nata Traded???? Protest March
Os Playing a Homegame on a Monday? Protest March
Natty Boh taking off tap? Protest March

Protest March to Protest the Protest Marches....

Eventually there will be groups of five or six people marching to any and every cause and spread throughout the City daily..

Please keep the issues in front of me.. but not while Im in my car trying to get to work.... pissing people off and nearly getting yourself killed in the process ..may gain you more enemies than allies..

my suggestion to all the marchers is to march straight to the Ballot Box this November.. do that instead of blocking traffic.. may be a good start...

Last edited by Woodlands; 05-26-2015 at 10:31 AM..

Old 05-26-2015, 02:01 PM

5,289 posts, read 6,360,585 times
Marching doesn't work! You can march from here to the other side of the universe, nothing will change.

Old 05-26-2015, 02:02 PM

*Hahahahahahahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlands View Post
First off.. it would have been nice for the news to tell us WHY there were protestors on 395.. was this another Freddie Gray.. another shooting? or what now? It appears against the new jail proposed for the City....

Having said that... I wonder when the effects of 'peaceful protest' will wear off and become less effective because we are having them every week?

City Raises My Taxes? Lets March to the Maxes
No Red Line? Lets Get in Line.. Protest March
Trader Joes?.....Lets Say "Noes" Protest March
Cops Need a Raise....Lets Get Paid Protest March
Cut my Water Off... Lets Get Pizzed Off Protest March
Tax Break On Gold Coast (Harbor East)... Gold Coast vs West Coast ( Inner Harbor) Protest March....
Dirt Bikers and Got Weed? Why Are Dirt Bikes and Weed Illegal Protest March
Torey Smith and Nata Traded???? Protest March
Os Playing a Homegame on a Monday? Protest March
Natty Boh taking off tap? Protest March

Protest March to Protest the Protest Marches....

Eventually there will be groups of five or six people marching to any and every cause and spread throughout the City daily..

Please keep the issues in front of me.. but not while Im in my car trying to get to work.... pissing people off and nearly getting yourself killed in the process ..may gain you more enemies than allies..

my suggestion to all the marchers is to march straight to the Ballot Box this November.. do that instead of blocking traffic.. may be a good start...

Old 05-26-2015, 02:20 PM

22,365 posts, read 20,215,117 times
Crybaby loudmouthed a holes wanting an excuse to give other people a hard time. Were they arrested?

Old 05-26-2015, 02:24 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,292,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Well, now I know why it took me so long to get to work this morning:

Baltimore Protestors Shut Down I-395 During Morning Rush Hour « CBS Baltimore

Sure, make me stew in traffic and get to work way late. Like, yeah, THAT'LL surely make me more supportive of your cause!

Why weren't those protestors arrested for blocking traffic? Are we, the law-abiding productive members of society, condemned to submit to mob rule now?

The protestors weren't arrested because they are black. The racist mayor believes in giving these people the space to protest and destroy. You were condemned to mob rule when mayor SRB was elected.

Old 05-26-2015, 03:06 PM

7,303 posts, read 11,029,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
The protestors weren't arrested because they are black. The racist mayor believes in giving these people the space to protest and destroy. You were condemned to mob rule when mayor SRB was elected.

It was more about WHO was leading the protest than the color of the participants.... J. Wright...... That pastor has some clout in the City and his church paid for Freddie Gray's funeral.......The Mayor has an election coming up and needs more allies that adversaries........

Old 05-26-2015, 03:22 PM

Racist mayor??! Lol! Huh?! SRB is about as racist as Rush Limbaugh is a black radical militant. She may be many thing but racist, she is not. Funny post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post

Old 05-26-2015, 03:30 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,119,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlands View Post
Probably the one least likely ever to change no matter the number of protests.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: