Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 10:48 AM

675 posts, read 723,223 times

Advertisements

Are Moseys just so stupid that they that can't see that electing one Mosby for governor while the other one is a States Attorney is a major conflict of interest or are the just so entitled that they think the rules don't apply to them or are they just hoping the Baltimore City residents won't understand what a conflict of interest and will just vote for them because they are black. Under Mosby we have had the highest crime rate in thirty years She blames Martin O' Malley for the increase in crime. You would think that somewhere down the line she should have learned to assume some responsibility for her behavior
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2015, 11:12 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,255,328 times
He's running for mayor, and I'd certainly take him over "shoe's on the other foot", thieving, Dixon.

Old 10-27-2015, 12:01 PM

926 posts, read 1,255,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debold4215 View Post
Are Moseys just so stupid that they that can't see that electing one Mosby for governor while the other one is a States Attorney is a major conflict of interest or are the just so entitled that they think the rules don't apply to them or are they just hoping the Baltimore City residents won't understand what a conflict of interest and will just vote for them because they are black. Under Mosby we have had the highest crime rate in thirty years She blames Martin O' Malley for the increase in crime. You would think that somewhere down the line she should have learned to assume some responsibility for her behavior
You're funny.

Old 10-27-2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
He's running for mayor, and I'd certainly take him over "shoe's on the other foot", thieving, Dixon.
That's true but it is not an either or matter. I personally would prefer Stokes.

Old 10-27-2015, 05:13 PM

389 posts, read 426,794 times
As a registered Democrat (only keeping myself registered as one so that I can vote for Bernie Sanders). Baltimore doesn't need anymore Democratic mayors.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:10 PM

5,718 posts, read 7,255,328 times
Quote:
That's true but it is not an either or matter. I personally would prefer Stokes.

I'm not endorsing him, just expressing preference for him over S.D.

I'm still not sure which of the announced candidates I'd actually vote for, just that it certainly will NOT be S.D.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:38 PM

777 posts, read 880,709 times
Quote:
I don't understand.

Do you want a Mosby for Governor
or is your header an ironic twist?

I think it really too soon for either of
them to be looking at any higher office.
They are not seasoned yet. How can I
tell? Nick Mosby is showing his strategy.
The no vote against the confirmation of
the Police Commissioner was obviously a
prelude to his announcement to run for mayor.

He has a right to throw his hat into the race
as the rest of us but neither of them have had
enough experience yet to really be effective
in higher office.

Kwame Kilpatrick - Former mayor of Detroit and
a model of reckless inexperience in public office.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflowery View Post
As a registered Democrat (only keeping myself registered as one so that I can vote for Bernie Sanders). Baltimore doesn't need anymore Democratic mayors.
I agree with you whole heartedly. I am a life long democrat but since I have seen how democrats have handled crime in the city I have totally given up on them.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
I don't understand.

Do you want a Mosby for Governor
or is your header an ironic twist?

I think it really too soon for either of
them to be looking at any higher office.
They are not seasoned yet. How can I
tell? Nick Mosby is showing his strategy.
The no vote against the confirmation of
the Police Commissioner was obviously a
prelude to his announcement to run for mayor.

He has a right to throw his hat into the race
as the rest of us but neither of them have had
enough experience yet to really be effective
in higher office.

Kwame Kilpatrick - Former mayor of Detroit and
a model of reckless inexperience in public office.
No I don't want Mosby in office. You make a good point about the lack of experience but to be honest with you I have given up on the democrats altogether.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:30 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,117,461 times
40 years of Democratic intransigence will not be solved by another 40 years of Democratic intransigence. Baltimore needs bold, conservative leadership, but the voters there are too stupid to recognize that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: