Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 04:39 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,960,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
Well, pass rusher and corner back are both high on our radar in the off season for the reasons you list above. We give up a lot of TD's through the air, and you really need 3, probably 4, solid cover guys back there in today's league plus a pass rush or else the better QBs will find the weak link, and pick you apart.

It isn't like it was back in the 1990s/00s, when a 2 score 2nd half lead meant the game was all but over. Last minute comebacks are the norm these days. How many did Matt Stafford have this year...like 8 or something? I am more upset that during our 4 game losing streak, we had the ball late with a chance to win, and couldn't get the job done. Heck, I think we needed 10-15 yards at the end of the Oakland game to get in Tucker's range and failed.

Again, I see our defense as being good (not great) and our offense as being close to the bottom of the barrel.

Not sure why you are so anti-ESPN................but whatever.
Two season's ago the Ravens were 8th in points for. Because they ran the ball, and had guys that could catch. They need to get back to that. Then they fall to 25th, and then 21st in 15', and 16'. It's not like injuries, and Flacco's injury, and coming back from it makes a difference.

But I know, the Ravens's will just go to the QB tree and pick their new QB. Eventually they will have to do this.

As far as a two score lead goes they shout out the Patriots in the 2012 AFCCG.
And wasn't Green Bay Blanked in the first half just a week ago?
Pitt scored how much against New England. So many people thought they were going to go up there and win.

Get in the QB's face, and play man! Quit ****ing around!

I don't like ESPN because they are lazy, and very biased!

The Ravens coach might be their biggest problem. Harbaugh just in't that great to me. Neither is his staff!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 11:49 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,416,516 times
The Ravens coach might be their biggest problem. Harbaugh just in't that great to me. Neither is his staff!

*You don't like John?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger 68 View Post
Two season's ago the Ravens were 8th in points for. Because they ran the ball, and had guys that could catch. They need to get back to that. Then they fall to 25th, and then 21st in 15', and 16'. It's not like injuries, and Flacco's injury, and coming back from it makes a difference.

But I know, the Ravens's will just go to the QB tree and pick their new QB. Eventually they will have to do this.

As far as a two score lead goes they shout out the Patriots in the 2012 AFCCG.
And wasn't Green Bay Blanked in the first half just a week ago?
Pitt scored how much against New England. So many people thought they were going to go up there and win.

Get in the QB's face, and play man! Quit ****ing around!

I don't like ESPN because they are lazy, and very biased!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore