Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 06:23 PM

390 posts, read 501,819 times

Advertisements

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1tTTz_tZ1Q[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 09:21 AM

777 posts, read 872,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSone View Post
Why? Because you're black *** can't handle the truth. I've lived in North Philly, Bmore, Danbury, CT, NE & NW DC, South Bay NorCal and other ghettos.....which is where most immigrants have to start out in until they can save up enough $$$ to get away from the easily triggered, overly irrational, racist and often violent American Blacks of low income areas. Not all, but most of you people are racist and irrational as ****. And I've lived among poor Whites too, but they're a lot more tolerable and less violent.

Most immigrants of color, want to stay clear of American Blacks. Many of the Nigerians that I know and work with, often talk **** about American Blacks and hate to be associated with you people. They also tell me that they hate it when American Blacks dress up in traditional African clothing too. Of course they wouldn't tell you that to your face, because your type is way too emotional and will get crazy, but they tell me that.
My analysis is based on logic not emotion. Those who know me
would conclude I'm from the planet Vulcan since I display so
little emotion in their presence.

The black Nigerians you speak of who disparage their race in your
presence are either trying to manipulate you, an Asian, into
thinking they are an exception to other blacks so they can obtain
resources or are truly suffering from self-hate. I have yet to hear
an Asian person denigrate their race to me. The fact that they
come from Africa is often a divide and conquer trick used by whites
(and Asians) to make them believe they are better then blacks that
are born in the United States.

In conclusion, according to the white supremacist, there are only
two types of people on Earth: white and non-white. If you are not
Asian, but non-white, then you are a victim of white supremacy.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
My analysis is based on logic not emotion.Those who know me
would conclude I'm from the planet Vulcan since I display so
little emotion in their presence.
You're more like a comedian, devoid of any logic. Why would I protect Whitey for? I'm a person of color and an immigrant. It would benefit me more to play into the "White Privilege" BS narrative.

Quote:
The black Nigerians you speak of who disparage their race in your
presence are either trying to manipulate you, an Asian, into
thinking they are an exception to other blacks so they can obtain
resources or are truly suffering from self-hate.
I'm not Asian and they're my friends and coworkers. Most of them were my equal and some were my superiors at these workplaces. They had intact family units...both parents in the household, college educated, etc. Unlike the average American Black family with +70% bastard children. No self-hate, they just seemed to not want to be associated with Black Americans. You're so delusional if you think that African Blacks don't commonly look down on you.

Quote:
I have yet to hear
an Asian person denigrate their race to me. The fact that they
come from Africa is often a divide and conquer trick used by whites
(and Asians) to make them believe they are better then blacks that
are born in the United States.

Most of the Asians that you run into, probably don't trust you. You seem to be a weirdo and admitted so. What Asians do you know? Shopkeepers who are in Bmore to make money from your bad neighborhood...and they probably can't even speak English that well to begin with. You think Asians don't have beefs with other nationalities of Asians and don't feel superior over other Asians? The Japanese even started a World War and lit Asia on fire over their supremacy complex. See? I told you that you're quite ignorant, now do you believe me?

While I do believe in the logistics and existence of the method of "Divide & Conquer", but your main ignorance & weakness is that you immediately blamed the Whiteys, and have now added, Asians, because you think I'm one due to my pooping all over your head in these threads....triggering you into labeling me as a threat...yet you held the African Blacks, as victims rather than your rivals...all due to skin color. You're so mentally weak and emotional, that you just can't see that it's just not the Whiteys that detests your kind.

Quote:
In conclusion, according to the white supremacist, there are only
two types of people on Earth: white and non-white. If you are not
Asian, but non-white, then you are a victim of white supremacy.

In conclusion, you're so mentally weak and ignorant that you don't realize that White Supremacy is merely a component of this Hegelian Dialectic that you think you knew so much about, yet are so blinded by your emotions, that you fall for it every time. Black Lives Matter, right....start chanting, your masters are commanding you to.

Old 08-04-2018, 05:11 PM

I dare you to watch this video.

It's pure comedy and very good representation of how you people act.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwl-Ts3hvQI[/url]

Old 08-06-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
You're more like a comedian, devoid of any logic. Why would I protect Whitey for? I'm a person of color and an immigrant. It would benefit me more to play into the "White Privilege" BS narrative.

I'm not Asian and they're my friends and coworkers. Most of them were my equal and some were my superiors at these workplaces. They had intact family units...both parents in the household, college educated, etc. Unlike the average American Black family with +70% bastard children. No self-hate, they just seemed to not want to be associated with Black Americans. You're so delusional if you think that African Blacks don't commonly look down on you.

Most of the Asians that you run into, probably don't trust you. You seem to be a weirdo and admitted so. What Asians do you know? Shopkeepers who are in Bmore to make money from your bad neighborhood...and they probably can't even speak English that well to begin with. You think Asians don't have beefs with other nationalities of Asians and don't feel superior over other Asians? The Japanese even started a World War and lit Asia on fire over their supremacy complex. See? I told you that you're quite ignorant, now do you believe me?

While I do believe in the logistics and existence of the method of "Divide & Conquer", but your main ignorance & weakness is that you immediately blamed the Whiteys, and have now added, Asians, because you think I'm one due to my pooping all over your head in these threads....triggering you into labeling me as a threat...yet you held the African Blacks, as victims rather than your rivals...all due to skin color. You're so mentally weak and emotional, that you just can't see that it's just not the Whiteys that detests your kind.

In conclusion, you're so mentally weak and ignorant that you don't realize that White Supremacy is merely a component of this Hegelian Dialectic that you think you knew so much about, yet are so blinded by your emotions, that you fall for it every time. Black Lives Matter, right....start chanting, your masters are commanding you to.

Who is the emotional one?

I see that I have triggered a negative trait in your psyche.

Maybe if you cast aside the racism filter you chose to live life through
you will get a better understanding that you too are a victim and unite
to fight the common enemy.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Who is the emotional one?

I see that I have triggered a negative trait in your psyche.

Maybe if you cast aside the racism filter you chose to live life through
you will get a better understanding that you too are a victim and unite

Haha, and be a brainwashed, perpetual victim like yourself? No thanks. Especially when you don't even have the intellect to make further arguments? Yet you want me to join you? Now that's funny.

Old 08-07-2018, 02:52 PM

2,991 posts, read 4,265,899 times
Quote:
Maybe . . . you will get a better understanding that you too are a victim and unite
Feck, try to focus on self-improvement and personal accomplishment. It will lead you to a much better life than the path that you seem to be on: victimhood, hatred, bitterness, racism, and so forth.

Old 08-08-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Haha, and be a brainwashed, perpetual victim like yourself? No thanks. Especially when you don't even have the intellect to make further arguments? Yet you want me to join you? Now that's funny.
Sigh. It must be difficult to journey through life when the only epiphanies one will
ever have is that, suddenly, Target is better than Wal-Mart or, suddenly, Chipotle
is better than Taco Bell.

Old 08-08-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish Forbes View Post
Feck, try to focus on self-improvement and personal accomplishment. It will lead you to a much better life than the path that you seem to be on: victimhood, hatred, bitterness, racism, and so forth.
As far as racism, HF, who is the one that said Baltimore was better under all
white leadership?

Old 08-08-2018, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Sigh. It must be difficult to journey through life when the only epiphanies one will
ever have is that, suddenly, Target is better than Wal-Mart or, suddenly, Chipotle
is better than Taco Bell.

It's ok, you're just uneducated and can't make further arguments. Enjoy your Bmore ghetto and its splendor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: