Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 11:42 AM

390 posts, read 506,341 times

Advertisements

Group Kicks Baltimore Police Officer Trying To Arrest Person Who Spat In His Face.

Haahahhahahahahhaha.....and you want the Cops to do something about the Squeegee Kids? Wouldn't that involve manhandling and taking them to the ground (usually) to arrest them? Awww...here comes the cellphone footage of more Police ABUSE, right?

Why should the Cops do **** about the Squeegee Kids, among other things. They're better off just sitting back and collecting their paychecks, waiting for that pension, just like any other Government Employee. 911 Calls.....meh, just finish that venti cup of coffee first, what's the rush? Give the criminals time to flee the scene of that murder, then arrive to a much more safe situation; following the speed limit, etc. b/c you know, Cops aren't above traffic laws. Just let Bmore be Bmore and turn into a Mad Max world.

LOVE YOU BMORE! xxx ooo xxx

[url]https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/01/18/baltimore-police-officer-assaulted-latest/[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2020, 11:54 AM

7,301 posts, read 13,516,151 times
"police say" the suspect spat in his face.

And we've never known BPD to lie right ? Same force that had to have 800 convictions overturned for corruption?

I believe just last month charges were dropped on a suspect after video showed the officer lied about being assaulted.

So forgive me while I react differently

Old 01-18-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsUpThumbsDown View Post

And we've never known BPD to lie right ? Same force that had to have 800 convictions overturned for corruption?

I believe just last month charges were dropped on a suspect after video showed the officer lied about being assaulted.

Nothing to forgive you about, you beautiful baby boogaloo. I support you people. Cops should let all of you people go. None of you people should get arrested for anything. Just let Bmore be Bmore. The DA is doing a superb job. I hope Sheila Dixon gets another shot at being Mayor, she's hot. "I appreciate you". Keep on, deendooing. <=== (go ahead, look this up)

Old 01-19-2020, 12:05 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,905,231 times
Quote:

I agree, there has been so much corruption exposed within the BPD (as well as Corrections, Parole, Sheriff, etc). Disgraceful.
BUT (and here’s a big but), the corruption and dysfunction of the general society is even WORSE than the corruption of the LE community! In other words, there ARE no good guys. Elijah Cummings was as bad as the most corrupt LE officer or Division. The street thugs of Baltimore (along with their preacher/pimp enablers) are some of the worst people in the world. They’ll destroy a neighborhood if it means an extra ten bucks in their pocket.

If I was an honest cop in Baltimore, I would say “screw it”. And I wouldn’t do anything except wait for my pension. Could you blame me??

Old 01-19-2020, 01:26 PM

What corruption of Cummings do you know of ?

Old 01-19-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Oh no....there's NO CORRUPTION at all from Cummings. Black politicians are all angels, that's why Bmore is doing so well. Anything bad, then it's just all racism.

Just like there's no "Military Industrial Complex"....no White Politicians ever nudges towards war nor even conspire to start them, for profit, ever.

Let's see where all of that money from the $4 BILLION proposed to be spent on school funding will go to in furthering the education of the Dumpoogies.

Old 01-19-2020, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSone View Post
Oh no....there's NO CORRUPTION at all from Cummings. Black politicians are all angels, that's why Bmore is doing so well. Anything bad, then it's just all racism.

Just like there's no "Military Industrial Complex"....no White Politicians ever nudges towards war nor even conspire to start them, for profit, ever.

Let's see where all of that money from the $4 BILLION proposed to be spent on school funding will go to in furthering the education of the Dumpoogies.

Just curious if you had a legit example

Old 01-20-2020, 06:23 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times
Quote:
Just curious if you had a legit example
By now you, should realize that LSone always forgets to end his posts with "/sarc". That's why I am adding him to my ignore list. Can't trust anything he posts.

Old 01-20-2020, 09:09 AM

450 posts, read 798,973 times
I think you'll see more of this kind of thing. I believe street people and assorted bystanders have been made to understand that it's okay to hassle a cop trying to make an arrest, not only in the city but in Baltimore County as well.

Old 01-20-2020, 09:39 AM

1,430 posts, read 1,087,399 times
Quote:
[LEFT]
He and his wife worked together to steal money from Baltimore children.

He also convinced other democrats leaders in Baltimore to refuse federal money for rec centers and improvements. The kids were screwed by Cummings!

[/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: