Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2020, 11:11 AM

8,223 posts, read 13,338,852 times

Advertisements

Hate/Dislike/Disagree with the President = Hate America??? If this is true.. Americans must fall in and out of love/like/agreement with our country every four to eight years....No wonder I am so tired......sounds like some marriages...We vacillate between being patriots and traitors depending on our opinion of who is in office...hmm sounds .. well unAmerican
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2020, 11:30 AM

4,516 posts, read 5,090,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappjohn View Post
It seems that Baltimore democrats can't hide their hatred for America and President Trump.
Pelosi is just the latest example of unhinged democrats whom strive to make life worse for

Baltimore residents. Nancy Pelosi moved out years ago because she didn't like
living with black people, good riddance!

When asked about ripping the speech up she said she did so because Trump lied about everything.
Nancy also didn't like the fact he gave scholarships to black children, which is so like her!
Your post shows that you and Trump certainly have one thing in common: your (lack of) grasp of the truth.

Old 02-07-2020, 11:42 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,525,447 times
Nancy Pelosi is a political genius. She makes me proud of my Baltimore roots. Haters gonna hate but she always prevails.

Old 02-07-2020, 02:04 PM

6,998 posts, read 11,293,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Nancy Pelosi is a political genius. She makes me proud of my Baltimore roots. Haters gonna hate but she always prevails.
Time will tell on that conclusion. Short term,it appears Trump has emerged from impeachment stronger as we learned nothing about him we didn't already know, while motivating his supporters by playing right into his rhetoric (Deep state/dirty Dems out to get me/you.)

Meanwhile, Biden has sunk like a stone. The impeachment process shined a strong light on the reality that his deadbeat son makes millions on foreign board of directors..........in the Ukraine. So, put your money on Bernie and the boy Mayor for now, neither of which matches up as well against Trump in the general, IMO.

I think Pelosi can claim victory if the Nov. elections deliver either the Presidency or the Senate. Failure to capture either would likely mean history will view her actions as folly.

Last edited by westsideboy; 02-07-2020 at 02:16 PM..

Old 02-07-2020, 02:46 PM

7,301 posts, read 13,508,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
Time will tell on that conclusion. Short term,it appears Trump has emerged from impeachment stronger as we learned nothing about him we didn't already know, while motivating his supporters by playing right into his rhetoric (Deep state/dirty Dems out to get me/you.)

Meanwhile, Biden has sunk like a stone. The impeachment process shined a strong light on the reality that his deadbeat son makes millions on foreign board of directors..........in the Ukraine. So, put your money on Bernie and the boy Mayor for now, neither of which matches up as well against Trump in the general, IMO.

I think Pelosi can claim victory if the Nov. elections deliver either the Presidency or the Senate. Failure to capture either would likely mean history will view her actions as folly.
Her position is unenviable. I think she has done better than anyone else would've in the same position. She had to pursue impeachment even if it was going to be no shot at all - over half the country wanted it to go forward. She picked her spot and went for it.

I doubt she will ever gain the respect of republicans. But she has earned mine for sure.

Old 02-07-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsUpThumbsDown View Post
Her position is unenviable. I think she has done better than anyone else would've in the same position. She had to pursue impeachment even if it was going to be no shot at all - over half the country wanted it to go forward. She picked her spot and went for it.

I doubt she will ever gain the respect of republicans. But she has earned mine for sure.
No, she didn't. 1/2 the country believes a lot of things politicians never touch, and for good reason.

Ultimately politics is won and lost in the voting booth. I'll reserve judgment on the wisdom of the decision until we see how Nov. pans out. Short term, it is hard to see anyone but Biden as the big loser, and I don't think that was the plan in the least. Nancy gave the Pres. the chance to take out his biggest rival before the first primary, and Trump didn't blink. I doubt Biden recovers.

Last edited by westsideboy; 02-07-2020 at 04:20 PM..

Old 02-07-2020, 04:25 PM

1,430 posts, read 1,085,714 times
Quote:
She is a hater of black people and leader of a party of hate, we agree on that.

Her genius is gonna get Trump elected in a landslide, so I say democrats keep on
hating black people openly!

Pelosi's white district in California has decayed just like Baltimore only worse in some ways.
The homelessness, dirty streets, drug use on the streets, smash-and-grab is growing thanks to her.
Maybe she should spend some time there instead of witch hunts.

Last edited by pappjohn; 02-07-2020 at 04:43 PM..

Old 02-07-2020, 05:05 PM

4,675 posts, read 7,397,087 times
Jesus. The cuckoo-bird insanity just doesn’t stop.

Old 02-07-2020, 05:37 PM

1,430 posts, read 1,085,714 times
Trump has created the lowest unemployment rate in the black community in US history and Baltimore
has benefited. President Trump is the first president since Ronald Reagan to increase funding for historically black colleges ($250 Million) even though house democrats tried to stop him.
Pelosi was especially pissed!

Old 02-07-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintainschaos View Post
Jesus. The cuckoo-bird insanity just doesn’t stop.
You nearly always have a choice in these threads to respond to the troll, or the posters attempting a sincere conversation.

Why people bait and feed the trolls is understandable, I guess. If those opposing your POV were really that stupid, you would have a monopoly on wisdom, sincerity, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore