Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 06:39 PM

18,579 posts, read 10,582,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappjohn View Post
Instead of crying, why not admit that democrats open borders policy is a good way to
spread coronavirus. Maybe this was the democrat goal, to infect and eradicate Baltimore residents
by infectious death. I notice democrats are talking about protecting open borders so much now?
Only a fool would think it's illegal Immigrants carrying this virus ,.....................well look I just answered my own question!

Old 03-12-2020, 06:49 PM

1,430 posts, read 1,080,480 times
Quote:
Only a fool would think it's illegal Immigrants carrying this virus
Lol, sure illegal immigrants are soo immune to it. Go visit your local hospital and you will
find illegals there getting treated for coronavirus symptoms. Bad dry coughs, shortness of breath and fevers.
I've seen it in my own local hospital and yet nobody is classifying them as infected. Maybe they just have the flu!

- Thanks democrats!

Last edited by pappjohn; 03-12-2020 at 06:59 PM..

Old 03-12-2020, 07:01 PM

2,029 posts, read 2,347,961 times
Quote:
Lol, sure illegal immigrants are soo immune to it. Go visit your local hospital and you will
find illegals there getting treated for coronavirus symptoms. Bad dry coughs, shortness of breath and fevers.
I've seen it in my own local hospital and yet nobody is classifying them as infected. Maybe they just have the flu!

- Thanks democrats!
No, thank you President Trump and the Republicans for ignoring the problem, saying it is a Democratic conspiracy, having no plan to combat it unlike other countries, and saying it will just go away. Crazy runs rampant on the Baltimore forum.

Old 03-12-2020, 07:34 PM

4,672 posts, read 7,372,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justabystander View Post
No, thank you President Trump and the Republicans for ignoring the problem, saying it is a Democratic conspiracy, having no plan to combat it unlike other countries, and saying it will just go away. Crazy runs rampant on the Baltimore forum.
Yeah so many posters in this forum are just cuckoo. And with so many staying home, morons like the OP will have even more time on their hands to continue to post extremist political rhetoric and psycho babble.

Old 03-12-2020, 07:37 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,062,656 times
Quote:
When coronavirus hits Baltimore, you can thank democrats. Democrat politicians have been supporting the illegals entering into the USA without health screenings. Democrats claim
screening or deporting immigrants for contagious diseases is racist and they do not support enforcing
the US border laws. They do not cooperate with ICE.

Some 328 immigrants from China have been caught crossing the border illegally so far this year, according to Homeland Security data that raises the prospect a coronavirus carrier could sneak into the country via the U.S.-Mexico border.

Three other people from South Korea — another country with rapidly spreading cases — have also been arrested at the border, as have 122 people from the Dominican Republican, where the coronavirus has now been detected.

You can bet some illegals in Maryland already have the virus and may introduce it into Baltimore.
Please go to your underground bunker and seal it shut.

Old 03-13-2020, 04:29 AM

1,430 posts, read 1,080,480 times
Bring enough illegals in with coronavirus and other infectious diseases and bad things are gonna happen.
Only a democrat like Steny Hoyer thinks its a good idea.

Old 03-13-2020, 06:18 AM

3,798 posts, read 2,289,640 times
Quote:
Bring enough illegals in with coronavirus

Illegals didn't bring it in, you ****ing moron!

Old 03-13-2020, 08:02 AM

2,333 posts, read 1,945,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintainschaos View Post
Yeah so many posters in this forum are just cuckoo. And with so many staying home, morons like the OP will have even more time on their hands to continue to post extremist political rhetoric and psycho babble.
This guy probably believes half the crazy stuff he posts from his highland town row home. But he is poking many of you.

Old 03-13-2020, 09:20 AM

18,196 posts, read 25,766,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I've tried to report it but no luck - this thread has no business being here IMO.

Best post on this thread. No one has reported this thread yet so I will. And the mod who covers this forum will deal with it.

Thread closed for mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: