U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 12:51 PM

3,335 posts, read 3,124,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ2MDdude View Post
Here's another group of Republicans opposed to Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/c/RepublicanVotersAgainstTrump
That idiot is going to support Joe Biden for president even though he disagrees with him on key issues.

They are nothing more than a bunch of globalists who have been screwing the hard working people of this country for the past 45 years. Typical democrats.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2020, 06:03 AM

6,944 posts, read 10,513,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Tucker Carlson.

Watch.
I would say Hannity before Carlson ...he is on Trump's speed dial.. Problem is Trump is Trump often imitated never duplicated..atleast on a national scale...Some of these "anti Trump" groups cannot be easily dismissed as liberals though I am sure they may be aligning with them right now.. Remember all those Bush 1 and 2 folks and now all these former GOP operatives that worked for Trump that are coming out against him...I doubt they are all liberals in conservative clothes or RINOs. Politics make strange bedfellows..These members of the GOP would vote for a Biden in order to get rid of Trump...then come out and attack Biden...So they, just like the far left are using him for their own purposes. They then will turn and bemoan Trump's treatment if he loses in order to court sections of his base.

Last edited by Woodlands; 09-19-2020 at 06:13 AM..

Old 09-19-2020, 06:24 AM

6,944 posts, read 10,513,754 times
The GOP is going to have to build their own brand of coalition. Working class whites will likely dominate followed by suburban voters, and I would pursue latinos and Africans. Why Latinos and Africans ..both groups are expanding in the small business sector which used to be a staple in the GOP, some have come from countries that have extensive gov t over reach or none at all in terms of protecting it's citizens basic rights ..many are religious somewhat conservative and are supporters of legal immigration....could all these groups come and stay together under the same tent ?? Some are there now.

Old 09-19-2020, 07:20 AM

31,490 posts, read 70,348,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlands View Post
Remember all those Bush 1 and 2 folks and now all these former GOP operatives
that worked for Trump that are coming out against him...
doubt they are all liberals in conservative clothes or RINOs.
All? None are. To a man they're the sensible people defending against a lunatic and his minions.
The country is at stake.

Old 09-19-2020, 07:41 AM

7,785 posts, read 5,026,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
All? None are. To a man they're the sensible people defending against a lunatic and his minions.
The country is at stake.
No, they are just PO'd that Trump came along, won the election in "their" party and showed them how to do the job right. Now they want to dump him and the country along with it. These are the politicians that created Trump in the first place. They care more about their careers than they do the country.

I think there are enough people from both parties that recognize Trump is moving the country in a better direction.

Old 09-19-2020, 09:25 AM

2,038 posts, read 1,996,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
I think there are enough people from both parties that recognize Trump is moving the country in a better direction.
Someone has to be completely uniformed or detached from reality to think that. Trump himself has made clear his campaign strategy is "Joe Biden's America will look like what the county is now...so vote for me, the incumbent!" Which, yes, is as dumb of an argument as it sounds, but he has admittedly few options at this point.

Old 09-19-2020, 11:11 AM

3,335 posts, read 3,124,943 times
Quote:
Trump hates Baltimore. Any level-headed, fair, and upstanding person who votes and lives here would hate him too and for good reason!

He also seems to be confused and ignorant like he always is in the difference of between a member of congress and a mayor or governor.
Normally I ignore trolls, but just for fun, please tell us why any level headed, fair, and upstanding person who lives here and votes here would hate him too.

Old 09-19-2020, 11:40 AM

9,940 posts, read 7,294,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
Normally I ignore trolls, but just for fun, please tell us why any level headed, fair, and upstanding person who lives here and votes here would hate him too.
Trolls? What an insult. That's the first time I've ever been called one and I posted on Sunspot for over 10 years and here for going on 9.

With all the information that is out there regarding Trump, how corrupt he is, and his extreme hatred of a large city in the United States of America, those who still support him are worthy of Ignore status. Every time he mentions Baltimore it's in a negative light and he has done zero to help. Instead of complaining like he does he should help with a solution to the problems here.

Asking me that question just tells me you are beyond hope and there will be no more further discussion.

Off to Ignore you go...

Old 09-19-2020, 12:52 PM

7,785 posts, read 5,026,367 times
Quote:
Trolls? What an insult. That's the first time I've ever been called one and I posted on Sunspot for over 10 years and here for going on 9.

With all the information that is out there regarding Trump, how corrupt he is, and his extreme hatred of a large city in the United States of America, those who still support him are worthy of Ignore status. Every time he mentions Baltimore it's in a negative light and he has done zero to help. Instead of complaining like he does he should help with a solution to the problems here.

Asking me that question just tells me you are beyond hope and there will be no more further discussion.

Off to Ignore you go...
Start list some proven factual information you have on him so we can judge it for ourselves rather than have to believe your gut feelings.

Old 09-19-2020, 09:57 PM

2,356 posts, read 1,167,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bufflove View Post
Someone has to be completely uniformed or detached from reality to think that. Trump himself has made clear his campaign strategy is "Joe Biden's America will look like what the county is now...so vote for me, the incumbent!" Which, yes, is as dumb of an argument as it sounds, but he has admittedly few options at this point.
Well.........when responding to the characters on here..........

And does it really matter their political persuasion?

Just read all posts in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore