U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 01:50 PM

2,018 posts, read 1,977,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
The Democrats in charge of the city ultimately answer to the DNC. They would see their own city go down in flames before giving Trump a chance to shine.
Got it, so what will Trump do for Baltimore if Klacik is elected? "Make sure a lot of things will get done in her district" doesn't exactly say, well, anything. He tweeted about Baltimore and Klacik repeatedly this weekend though he, too, didn't actually say anything of substance beyond simply trashing the city. I'd be curious what the goal even is. Hell, make Trump king; what would he then turn around and do to help Baltimore?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2020, 05:31 PM

121 posts, read 24,286 times
well somebody's gotta save Baltimore since the dems have failed repeatedly, she's their only hope. This woman will go far in the reconstruction of our country. I'd vote for her without a doubt if I could. If she doesn't win, I suspect Trump will ask her to join his team on his second term.

Old 09-07-2020, 07:46 PM

7,785 posts, read 4,992,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bufflove View Post
Got it, so what will Trump do for Baltimore if Klacik is elected? "Make sure a lot of things will get done in her district" doesn't exactly say, well, anything. He tweeted about Baltimore and Klacik repeatedly this weekend though he, too, didn't actually say anything of substance beyond simply trashing the city. I'd be curious what the goal even is. Hell, make Trump king; what would he then turn around and do to help Baltimore?
Where is that kind of thinking when you complain about Trump not doing anything? Trying to have it both ways?

Old 09-07-2020, 07:58 PM

2,018 posts, read 1,977,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Where is that kind of thinking when you complain about Trump not doing anything? Trying to have it both ways?
Yeah, I couldn't think of anything Trump would do to help Baltimore, either.

Old 09-17-2020, 04:32 PM

6,885 posts, read 10,450,012 times
So some Republicans have launched a group called REPAIR. Republicans Political Alliance for Integrity and Reform. It would be an interesting to see who is a member of this group...I guess it is likely " never trumpers". At any rate some with the GOP are beginning to look ahead for a post Trump GOP...whether it's four months or four years from now ...they seem to be getting started. Conversely ...who is Trump grooming to be his replacement to keep his brand of conservatism going ? Maybe Klacik?

Old 09-18-2020, 03:30 AM

9,901 posts, read 7,247,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlands View Post
So some Republicans have launched a group called REPAIR. Republicans Political Alliance for Integrity and Reform. It would be an interesting to see who is a member of this group...I guess it is likely " never trumpers". At any rate some with the GOP are beginning to look ahead for a post Trump GOP...whether it's four months or four years from now ...they seem to be getting started. Conversely ...who is Trump grooming to be his replacement to keep his brand of conservatism going ? Maybe Klacik?
Tucker Carlson.

Watch.

Old 09-18-2020, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappjohn View Post
REPAIR is a liberal organization. Trump is now ahead of Biden is some legit polls so expecting Biden to win sounds
a little crazy. Hillary never trailed Trump in any polls in September 2016, so Biden is not performing as well as Hillary.
A flat out lie. Trump was ahead in many state polls which is how he got elected.

All the polls I saw before the last election had Hillary up by 4 or 5 points. She won the popular vote by 2 points, within the "margin of error."

Without looking it up I highly doubt REPAIR is a "liberal" organization.

LOL on "legit polls."

Old 09-18-2020, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufflove View Post
Yeah, I couldn't think of anything Trump would do to help Baltimore, either.
Trump hates Baltimore. Any level-headed, fair, and upstanding person who votes and lives here would hate him too and for good reason!

He also seems to be confused and ignorant like he always is in the difference of between a member of congress and a mayor or governor.

Old 09-18-2020, 12:16 PM

3,327 posts, read 3,105,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlands View Post
A little more about REPAIR:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/admi...ry?id=72594615

They are just liberal globalists who would feel right at home in an Obama administration. I don't think we will hear any more from them this election cycle, and hopefully by 2024 they will have joined the democrat party which is where they belong.

Old 09-18-2020, 01:44 PM

1,774 posts, read 3,169,163 times
Here's another group of Republicans opposed to Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/c/RepublicanVotersAgainstTrump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore