U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD
10,015 posts, read 7,370,979 times
Reputation: 47889

Advertisements

Undetermined / unannounced where she will be. It's this Thursday April 29.

Depending where this event is and if there is advanced warning I would like to go.


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=hplocalnews
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
 
7,011 posts, read 1,655,778 times
Reputation: 6195
Thanks, another reason to celebrate getting out of Baltimore. I hope her security detail is ready.

She should probably spend her time at the border so she can try and address all the human trafficking, child abuse and drug overdoses this awful administration and its voters facilitated.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:25 AM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD
10,015 posts, read 7,370,979 times
Reputation: 47889
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Thanks, another reason to celebrate getting out of Baltimore. I hope her security detail is ready.

She should probably spend her time at the border so she can try and address all the human trafficking, child abuse and drug overdoses this awful administration and its voters facilitated.
Hummm, well that's interesting. I never thought of the violent white supremacist Trump supporters would come to Baltimore to disrupt the celebration. Just like the violent Trump led attack on our democracy on January 6, the Charlottesville Klan type rally that Trump called "good people" or in Michigan where there is plenty of evidence that these goons, which are a large core of his supporters, had plans to murder the governor. Trump's silence on the latter was deafening.

Something to think about as I am showing interest in going.

As far as the "awful administration" part, I really didn't want to go there on this topic so perhaps you should start your own on the Politics and Other Controversies board.

So glad Biden is president and Trump is not. At least we now have a president who is more upfront with citizens and not the compulsive liar who just exited. A president and administration who is pro science and will listen to experts, not put the public in danger by promoting drugs that do not work for the condition. Hydroxychloroquine is for lupus and malaria, not for Covid. Wonder what the U.S. Government is going to do with those stockpiled doses Trump is responsible for.

The Biden administration is not going to make idiotic suggestions like drinking Lysol and shoving bright lights inside bodies to knock out Covid, nor will he suggest setting off nuclear bombs to get rid of hurricanes. I better stop there because I have so much more and I do not want to derail this topic.

This event in Baltimore this Thursday is worth celebrating. I sincerely hope you are wrong and that the ruffians who are denying Biden's legitimate victory will not show up and stay away. You did give me something to think about and if I go I will be extra vigilant of this possibility.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:28 AM
 
443 posts, read 176,419 times
Reputation: 1155
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Hummm, well that's interesting. I never thought of the violent white supremacist Trump supporters would come to Baltimore to disrupt the celebration. Just like the violent Trump led attack on our democracy on January 6, the Charlottesville Klan type rally that Trump called "good people" or in Michigan where there is plenty of evidence that these goons, which are a large core of his supporters, had plans to murder the governor. Trump's silence on the latter was deafening.

Something to think about as I am showing interest in going.

As far as the "awful administration" part, I really didn't want to go there on this topic so perhaps you should start your own on the Politics and Other Controversies board.

So glad Biden is president and Trump is not. At least we now have a president who is more upfront with citizens and not the compulsive liar who just exited. A president and administration who is pro science and will listen to experts, not put the public in danger by promoting drugs that do not work for the condition. Hydroxychloroquine is for lupus and malaria, not for Covid. Wonder what the U.S. Government is going to do with those stockpiled doses Trump is responsible for.

The Biden administration is not going to make idiotic suggestions like drinking Lysol and shoving bright lights inside bodies to knock out Covid, nor will he suggest setting off nuclear bombs to get rid of hurricanes. I better stop there because I have so much more and I do not want to derail this topic.

This event in Baltimore this Thursday is worth celebrating. I sincerely hope you are wrong and that the ruffians who are denying Biden's legitimate victory will not show up and stay away. You did give me something to think about and if I go I will be extra vigilant of this possibility.
Yes, we get it. You're a die hard Democrat. Ignore the chaos and lies and incompetence of your side while blaming everything on the chaos, lies and incompetence of the other side.

I must say, however, the border crisis is a real crisis and is most definitely not Trump's creation or problem nor can be blamed on him. That's probably why you glossed over it and went right into a rambling spiel. Such is the nature of partisans.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:14 AM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD
10,015 posts, read 7,370,979 times
Reputation: 47889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXBtoFL View Post
Yes, we get it. You're a die hard Democrat. Ignore the chaos and lies and incompetence of your side while blaming everything on the chaos, lies and incompetence of the other side.

I must say, however, the border crisis is a real crisis and is most definitely not Trump's creation or problem nor can be blamed on him. That's probably why you glossed over it and went right into a rambling spiel. Such is the nature of partisans.
I answered poster RowingFiend. Too bad you don't like my factual points.

I didn't bring it up and I do not have any interest to derail this topic.

Trump was horrible managing the border and this is another mess of his Biden has to clean up. So far he's getting poor marks from me but there is a good chance he will turn it around. He's only 3 months in.

Overall refreshing to have this new administration.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of:

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top