Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 03:46 PM

5,289 posts, read 7,422,588 times

Advertisements

It's too bad that you're not familiar with the local criminal element or neighborhood residents (who have some sway) over there in that neighborhood, because you could go to them and get help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valigirl View Post
The police don't care I live next door to crack heads and the crack fumes seep into the house. I have called the police 20 times and nothing, I have gone to the police station - nothing! Can anyone offer and suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 07:02 PM

2 posts, read 4,430 times
Hi James,
Yes, I have done some of the above - when I lodge my complaint they tell me they will get someone out and they never show! I'm still waiting for a response from the council person. I'm totally and completely disgruntled with the whole situation - its as if folks don't know what to do with this issue

Old 12-13-2014, 12:22 PM

15 posts, read 29,299 times
If you're still having problems with your neighbors I would consider installing very noticeable security cameras and motion detecting lights. This wont solve your problem but it might reduce some of the foot actions that goes there.

Old 12-15-2014, 04:55 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,422,588 times
If we had a local Mafia family, you could have called them!

Old 12-17-2014, 08:46 PM

206 posts, read 798,007 times
Move!

http://www.hampdenmoving.com/i/quote_header.jpg

Old 12-24-2014, 11:48 AM

1 posts, read 1,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC410 View Post
If the police get called to the house too many times, the landlord gets fined. Do the cops come when you call them? Call the landlord and give him an earfull
While this is true, there's only so much that the landlord can still do.

I would love to hear of any updates, or how things turned out.

----
unrelated plug; [url=http://www.yelp.com/biz/planet-depos-baltimore]Planet Depos - Inner Harbor - Baltimore, MD | Yelp[/url]

Old 12-25-2015, 11:48 AM

2 posts, read 2,550 times
I have every sympathuy with the woman living next door to the crack house. We live in rural upstate NY. A large welfare for the rich corporation builds low income projects in defenseless well meaning small towns which are then faced with the ghetto meets Mayberry situations. They fill their apartments and free houses-paid-by-gov't-grants-which-raise-taxpayers-taxes, inner city junkies and just of of prison characters. The police will do nothing. We live next door to a crack house which includes a druggy day care for about 20 5-9 year old children as a cover. The neigbors have done over $15,000 in damage to our property in 5 years, including recently filling the gas tank of my farm truck with water and dirt, and trashing the tires...another $1600 in damage... done by an eight year old.... I've gained 60 pounds and my hair has turned grey since we've beenharassed by them almost every day. We are. "THE WHITE DEVILS" next door. Recently a member of the local village board found 2 of the children in his house at 5am robbing his wife's purse. police did nothing. two weeks later the children tried to break into a garden shed and a barn, about a mile apart, then got caught breaking into cars at the post office parking lot. The police simply just brought them "home" to the crack house. The oldest was 9. The youngest 5. One five year old girl was a morning summertime ritual.... She walks across the street sits on a neighbors front stepscracks open a beer and lights a cigarette. A short compedium: School bus driver tells one of the kids to stop harassing other kids on the bus. Kid calls th bus driver racist. Adults meet with school officials to get the driver fired. The school refuses. Bus driver comes home to find every window in his house had a rock through it..... Towns people donate time/materials to rebuild the grandstand at the town baseball diamond. Crack house people smear human feces all over the bleachers, get caught, no arrest, just asked to clean it up. Crack house people get caught cutting tires on 27 cars over a weeks time as some sort og gang initiation. police do not press matter to prosecution. 85 year old man told them to get off his lawn {they were smoking their little glass pipes} they put him through 3 days and nights of industrial quality hell, banging on his house, egging his windows, peeing in his portch, etc. police do nothing. The street sometimes has cars lind up 5 deep buying crack next door. the police do nothing. The reason the police do nothing is that the very rich make money off people like the crack dealers next door. The government pays their rent, buys their designer clothes, gives them wheels for work cars, which more often are used for drive bys rather than a ride to work, indeed buys them houses through the involvement of not for profit corporations.... I have a copy of their grant papers..... so ya can not say it is bs.....all nicely paid for by taxpayers. As far as a quick fix...... I strongly suggest you contact and continue to contact if there are children involved, childrens protectives if your state or county has them, social services and a local health department. We've found handfulls of little tiny zip lock bags in our yard along with underwear, condoms, tampons, beer bottles and cans, enough toys to fill ten fifty gallon barrels, and broken cds in our yard. good luck!

Old 12-25-2015, 01:46 PM

5,182 posts, read 5,249,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert2016 View Post
I have every sympathuy with the woman living next door to the crack house. We live in rural upstate NY. A large welfare for the rich corporation builds low income projects in defenseless well meaning small towns which are then faced with the ghetto meets Mayberry situations. They fill their apartments and free houses-paid-by-gov't-grants-which-raise-taxpayers-taxes, inner city junkies and just of of prison characters. The police will do nothing. We live next door to a crack house which includes a druggy day care for about 20 5-9 year old children as a cover. The neigbors have done over $15,000 in damage to our property in 5 years, including recently filling the gas tank of my farm truck with water and dirt, and trashing the tires...another $1600 in damage... done by an eight year old.... I've gained 60 pounds and my hair has turned grey since we've beenharassed by them almost every day. We are. "THE WHITE DEVILS" next door. Recently a member of the local village board found 2 of the children in his house at 5am robbing his wife's purse. police did nothing. two weeks later the children tried to break into a garden shed and a barn, about a mile apart, then got caught breaking into cars at the post office parking lot. The police simply just brought them "home" to the crack house. The oldest was 9. The youngest 5. One five year old girl was a morning summertime ritual.... She walks across the street sits on a neighbors front stepscracks open a beer and lights a cigarette. A short compedium: School bus driver tells one of the kids to stop harassing other kids on the bus. Kid calls th bus driver racist. Adults meet with school officials to get the driver fired. The school refuses. Bus driver comes home to find every window in his house had a rock through it..... Towns people donate time/materials to rebuild the grandstand at the town baseball diamond. Crack house people smear human feces all over the bleachers, get caught, no arrest, just asked to clean it up. Crack house people get caught cutting tires on 27 cars over a weeks time as some sort og gang initiation. police do not press matter to prosecution. 85 year old man told them to get off his lawn {they were smoking their little glass pipes} they put him through 3 days and nights of industrial quality hell, banging on his house, egging his windows, peeing in his portch, etc. police do nothing. The street sometimes has cars lind up 5 deep buying crack next door. the police do nothing. The reason the police do nothing is that the very rich make money off people like the crack dealers next door. The government pays their rent, buys their designer clothes, gives them wheels for work cars, which more often are used for drive bys rather than a ride to work, indeed buys them houses through the involvement of not for profit corporations.... I have a copy of their grant papers..... so ya can not say it is bs.....all nicely paid for by taxpayers. As far as a quick fix...... I strongly suggest you contact and continue to contact if there are children involved, childrens protectives if your state or county has them, social services and a local health department. We've found handfulls of little tiny zip lock bags in our yard along with underwear, condoms, tampons, beer bottles and cans, enough toys to fill ten fifty gallon barrels, and broken cds in our yard. good luck!

Better watch out; one of the moonbat apologists is liable to call you a hater.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore