Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 09:00 PM

103 posts, read 410,103 times

Advertisements

Hit the restaurants, clubs and bars at Power Plant Live/ Club Mist or Bourbon Street Then again I really enjoy night life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2010, 12:17 PM

19 posts, read 105,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrc5ed View Post
Hit the restaurants, clubs and bars at Power Plant Live/ Club Mist or Bourbon Street Then again I really enjoy night life.
The live music at Power plant live in the summer is great - eat at mex while watching the band

Old 03-02-2010, 12:23 PM

19 posts, read 105,161 times
This thread died quickly,
No more ideas from anyone?

Old 03-02-2010, 12:32 PM

239 posts, read 759,430 times
We went to the craft show on Saturday, and then went shopping downtown. It was quite a lot of fun. There's almost always something going on at the convention center

Old 03-03-2010, 10:10 PM

68 posts, read 266,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moranda101 View Post
This thread died quickly,
No more ideas from anyone?
Geez, i could think of a million of ideas...it depends on what your preferences are...but there are certainly no lackage of fun date-like things to do in a city vs. some suburb somewhere...do you like picnics? If so, do this: Patterson Park has a summer free concert series, held at the Pagoda. Check out the schedule once it's posted (in years past, they'll have a big band concert, an zydeco, a blues, etc etc...all free), go on a night that looks good, bring a blanket, stop by nearby Matthew's Pizza right there on Eastern Avenue for a pie or 2, grab a bottle of wine, and head to the park. Spread the blanket, lay down with your SO, and enjoy the free music, cheap great eats, and romantic atmosphere, especially once it starts getting dark and stars come out. The wife and I have done this a few times, it's always a great time, and not too incredibly crowded like some other free concerts in town can be.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:26 AM

152 posts, read 487,445 times
Weather permitting, I like picnicking in the park around the Washington Monument, then taking a walk through Mt. Vernon. In the winter, dinner at the Helmand followed by a movie at the Charles, followed by a drink at Brewer's Art is a good way to appear classy even if you're not (and I am most definitely not).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: