Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2010, 09:47 AM

2 posts, read 5,335 times

Advertisements

I am in the process of house hunting and found a beautiful renovated rowhouse in the Ramblewood Community. I'm not too familiar with northeast Baltimore. Can someone please tell me if Ramblewood and its surrounding communities safe for a single young female?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 02:35 PM

569 posts, read 1,441,678 times
I would personally stay away from Ramblewood.

Here is a brief description : Ramblewood, Baltimore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lately, there has been a lot of crime in the Northeast. Ramblewood has it's share of problems.

My advice would be if you are going to be south of Northern Parkway, stay west of York Rd.

If you are north of Northern Parkway up to the county line, stay west of The Alameda.

A friend of mine goes there regularly to visit his parents in the house he grew up in and he says the neighborhood has changed a lot. He said that he got accosted by several wannabe thugs at a bus stop.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:08 AM

2 posts, read 3,668 times
Hello, I live in the Perring Loch neighborhood for last 3.5 years and I have not had any issues living in my area. My block is a one-way street which cuts down on the traffic..the folks on my street have been living here a long time, and alot of people are here during the day. Of course you have to be careful, but overall i'm pleased with my purchase and I am single..the homes are pretty solid if you decide to move..i would check with the local police precint to get crime #'s. Perring Loch is a good area you may want to check out..anymore questions you can reach me at tsdevil30@yahoo.com

Old 06-01-2010, 01:09 PM

569 posts, read 1,441,678 times
Default Murder in Ramblewood

Shooting - 59XX LOCH RAVEN BLVD, BALTIMORE, MD - 05/31/2010 11:21 AM

Old 06-02-2010, 01:36 PM

2 posts, read 5,335 times
Thanks for the info guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore