Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2022, 03:18 PM

1 posts, read 415 times

Advertisements

Just finished a computer science project I have been working on for a while. I hope y'all enjoy!
Have you ever wanted to build your own custom model to predict the outcome of MLB games? Your time has come! And it’s completely free!
We can all agree that baseball is a numbers game, but everyone has their own opinion about which numbers matter most. For the past few months, I have been building a website that enables anyone to implement their opinion and build a custom computer model to predict the outcome of baseball games, with no coding required. Today, the website is ready for launch: https://www.compfolks.com/.
Using our simple interface, you can build your own custom model to predict the outcome of baseball games, and all the hard work (collecting statistics for batters, pitchers, and teams; importing daily lineups and matchups; running the game simulations; etc) is done automatically by the website.
After you make your selections and click ‘submit’ to run your model, the website displays the win % odds for each game, which have been calculated according to your custom model selections. All it takes is an opinion, and we run everything automatically for you. No stress, no coding.
Once again, here’s the link: https://www.compfolks.com/. If you enjoy using the site, please share it with friends and spread the word! The website is completely free to use and has no ads. All I ask is that if you enjoy it, you send it around!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball