Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2012, 08:56 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Bulls are 11-2 against the West right now.
I want the Bulls to smash the Knicks tomorrow on ESPN.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:15 PM

207 posts, read 353,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Every time I think the Pacers are ready to take that next step they lose. As of right now I would have to say that the top 4 teams in the east are

Bulls
Heat
Magic
Sixers
Of those four teams, despite the Bulls having the better record, I'm picking the Heat to be in the finals. They had no problems with the Bulls last year in the playoffs (4-1), and I expect the same this year.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:20 PM

207 posts, read 353,739 times
Quote:
Bulls are 11-2 against the West right now.
As far as the Lakers are concerned, they lost by one point against the Bulls in their only meeting this season. Last year they split. 11-2 against the West it really doesnt amount to a hill of beans. They wont even make it to the finals.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:21 PM
FBJ

The big national TV games this week in the NBA

Monday....Knicks at Bulls on ESPN at 8pm

Wednesday....Heat at Bulls on ESPN at 8pm

Old 03-12-2012, 08:21 AM

78,376 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotchildintheCity View Post
As far as the Lakers are concerned, they lost by one point against the Bulls in their only meeting this season. Last year they split. 11-2 against the West it really doesnt amount to a hill of beans. They wont even make it to the finals.
The Lakers won't make the western conference finals.

Hard to take you seriously when you talk about how bad the east is and how the Lakers are going to win it all this year and then I have to tell you they have a losing record against the east.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
The big national TV games this week in the NBA

Monday....Knicks at Bulls on ESPN at 8pm

Wednesday....Heat at Bulls on ESPN at 8pm
The Heat vs. Bulls is the biggie.

The only thing I'm interested in about the Knicks game is seeing Noah and Chandler battle it out as they are comparable players and best defensive centers in the league after Dwight Howard. It's hard to gauge Noah's progress against Howard.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:39 AM
FBJ

Quote:
The Heat vs. Bulls is the biggie.

The only thing I'm interested in about the Knicks game is seeing Noah and Chandler battle it out as they are comparable players and best defensive centers in the league after Dwight Howard. It's hard to gauge Noah's progress against Howard.
Ever since Lin wanted it out in the media that he is friends with Tim Tebow, I want him to fail and fall flat on his face from now until the end of the season. So I think we maybe looking at the beginning of the end with Lin because he has now had a bad game at home which was something that has not happened since he came off the bench. So there is nowhere for him to go now but down and like I said yesterday the Knicks will not make the playoffs.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Ever since Lin wanted it out in the media that he is friends with Tim Tebow, I want him to fail and fall flat on his face from now until the end of the season. So I think we maybe looking at the beginning of the end with Lin because he has now had a bad game at home which was something that has not happened since he came off the bench. So there is nowhere for him to go now but down and like I said yesterday the Knicks will not make the playoffs.
Lin is going to be around the NBA longer than Tebow will be around the NFL so I suggest you pace your hatred of him.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:07 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Lin is going to be around the NBA longer than Tebow will be around the NFL so I suggest you pace your hatred of him.
Oh really?? Ok well Lin is now playing bad basketball at home against winning teams which means there is nowhere for him to go but down because he has not shown once ounce of improvement when playing winning teams. So it looks like he doesn't have that same confidence anymore that he had when he played against the Lakers and Mavs. But if he continues like this how long do you really think he is going to be around? How many PG's do you know stay around in the NBA that

1. Makes bad passes
2. Has a poor handle
3. Can't hit open jump shots

That''s not a good combination to have when you are a starting point guard in the NBA

Old 03-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Oh really?? Ok well Lin is now playing bad basketball at home against winning teams which means there is nowhere for him to go but down because he has not shown once ounce of improvement when playing winning teams. So it looks like he doesn't have that same confidence anymore that he had when he played against the Lakers and Mavs. But if he continues like this how long do you really think he is going to be around? How many PG's do you know stay around in the NBA that

1. Makes bad passes
2. Has a poor handle
3. Can't hit open jump shots

That''s not a good combination to have when you are a starting point guard in the NBA
You show up after his bad games clueless as usual and ignoring the 2 previous games where he played well on the road vs Milwaukee and the Spurs.

<reaching for ignore.........>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball