Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will you root to fail?
Lebron 17 54.84%
Curry/Warriors 14 45.16%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 06:52 PM

484 posts, read 468,924 times

Advertisements

I voted LeBron. Most of that is I root against Cleveland teams despite living in Ohio, and I am definitely rooting against the Cavaliers. What "jaypee" pointed out in his post above in one of those things in a long list of why I root against Cleveland teams and largely dislike their fanbase. For four years, he was the devil incarnate. Tough luck getting anyone from up there to say now that he is anything but a saint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 12:27 PM

1,564 posts, read 1,674,607 times
It's not about hating Lebron but more about how he made the majority of fans ( myself included ) feel sour after the DECISION IN 2010 TO MIAMI.

Before the DECISION, I rooted for Lebron to win after he beat the 07 Pistons but when he started teaming up with other All stars to chase rings it was a wrap for me !

I cant imagine Kobe joining Iverson & Garnett to chase titles or Jordan joining Bird & Barkley.

Lebron even stated he wants to join Wade,Carmelo,Cp3
Before he retires.The man has no heart & he had the potential to be top 5 ever but now he's just top 12 at the most.

Old 06-11-2016, 06:22 PM

32,119 posts, read 34,781,879 times
"Players and coaches alone don't win championships, organizations win championships."

-Jerry Krause

Old 06-14-2016, 08:19 PM

78,523 posts, read 60,718,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
"Players and coaches alone don't win championships, organizations win championships."

-Jerry Krause
I agreed with Krause when he said it and still do now.

If Jordan had been making Bulls personnel decisions you can kiss several of those 6 championships goodbye.

Bulls management made some hellacious drafts and trades over the championship years not even counting the early years they horsetraded their way into Pippen and Grant in the same draft. Rodman, Harper, Kukoc and many many more great acquisitions with little cap room and draft picks that started almost in the 2nd round each year.

Old 06-15-2016, 06:14 AM

653 posts, read 786,267 times
I tend to root for the underdog, so I'm rooting for the Cavs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball