Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2017, 08:25 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe25 View Post
Lets say LeBron never wins another ring,where will he rank all time ?
Ahead of kobe.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:29 PM

Loved this silly news article.
Kyrie Irving Reportedly Wants Trade to New York Knicks 'Very Badly' | Bleacher Report

Would be funny to trade him there for Porzingus lmao. Enjoy!

Old 07-27-2017, 08:30 PM

1,564 posts, read 1,671,381 times
Without Kyrie the Cavs are doomed !!

Even with Kyrie,there's still no beating the Warriors so what does Lebron do next ?

Retire and be thankful he brought a title to Cleveland or go join another team of hof's and ring chase before it's all over ?

Doesn't all the running from team to team hurt his legacy ?

This will be a very interesting next few years for Lebron because of all the pressure of chasing Jordan.

Kobe went through the same process of chasing Jordan and after the league vetoed the Chris Paul trade i think he knew there was no catching Mike.

And how many more title's can these Warrior's win ?
I say at least 3 more at best ....

2018 looks like a lock
2019 things may get a little shaky but if Curry,KD and Klay stay together and healthy than who else can stop them ?

Can Lonzo Ball turn the Lakers around in a few years and contend ? Very interesting conclusion for the next few years.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:35 PM

7,912 posts, read 10,088,668 times
Quote:

Even with Kyrie,there's still no beating the Warriors so what does Lebron do next ?

Retire and be thankful he brought a title to Cleveland or go join another team of hof's and ring chase before it's all over ?

This will be a very interesting next few years for Lebron because of all the pressure of chasing Jordan.

Kobe went through the same process of chasing Jordan and after the league vetoed the Chris Paul trade i think he knew there was no catching Mike.

2018 looks like a lock
2019 things may get a little shaky but if Curry,KD and Klay stay together and healthy than who else can stop them ?

Can Lonzo Ball turn the Lakers around in a few years and contend ? Very interesting conclusion for the next few years.
Same old Kobe. 1/4 post of relevance, 1/2 the post knocking Lebron, 1/4 of the post about Kobe/lakers.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ahead of kobe.
i saw that one coming lmao

But wasn't he ahead of Kobe when he won his 1st ring ?

Honestly I've heard folks rank him ahead of Kobe without no rings so maybe it's the new generation fans and Lebron apologists.

A buddy of mine believes Kobe is the most hated player in this era. He says even if Kobe won 7 rings they'll still rank him top 15 lol

And what about Duncan & Shaq ? Did Lebron seriously do enough to out rank the 2 most dominant big men of the last 20 years ?

Old 07-27-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:

2018 looks like a lock

1. I think it's likely at this point that barring injury...GS manages to 3-peat.
2. Lakers aren't even sniffing the playoffs at this point and Ball isn't going to turn them around to "contend" in just a few years lol. Give them a 19yo Kobe clone instead and even he couldn't turn them into contenders that fast because they're still developing their game.
3. If Ball doesn't develop, Lakers might be looking at another 5 years of no playoffs.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigas View Post
Same old Kobe. 1/4 post of relevance, 1/2 the post knocking Lebron, 1/4 of the post about Kobe/lakers.

Not at all, im seriously asking what does Lebron do next because his situation looks pretty bad unless he go joins the Spurs or Houston

Wouldn't it look bad if every few years Jordan jumped on the team that was stacked and ready to contend ?

Can we really picture Jordan calling up Malone & Magic saying hey we need to team up in free agency ?

Old 07-27-2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
1. I think it's likely at this point that barring injury...GS manages to 3-peat.
2. Lakers aren't even sniffing the playoffs at this point and Ball isn't going to turn them around to "contend" in just a few years lol. Give them a 19yo Kobe clone instead and even he couldn't turn them into contenders that fast because they're still developing their game.
3. If Ball doesn't develop, Lakers might be looking at another 5 years of no playoffs.
Yeah that's true but what about Ingram ? What if him and Lonzo become a powerful duo ?

What if Paul George decides he wants to join in FA ?

Im just looking at all possibilities for someone to challenge the Warriors.

Spurs are still dangerous, Rockets look good on paper but they're not beating GSW

And Im curious about what Boston can do

Old 07-27-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
i saw that one coming lmao

But wasn't he ahead of Kobe when he won his 1st ring ?

Honestly I've heard folks rank him ahead of Kobe without no rings so maybe it's the new generation fans and Lebron apologists.

A buddy of mine believes Kobe is the most hated player in this era. He says even if Kobe won 7 rings they'll still rank him top 15 lol

And what about Duncan & Shaq ? Did Lebron seriously do enough to out rank the 2 most dominant big men of the last 20 years ?
No sane person ranked him ahead of Kobe when he was 26 with no rings.

Nor do I care about another bizarre comment from "your buddy" making up fake scenarios.

How about we just let guys finish their career and then have these discussions.

(and yes I was joking )

Old 07-27-2017, 08:49 PM

Like ive been saying since 2015,This is now Curry's league !!

KD looks great because he joined Curry team.
KD & WB used to get beat down by Curry & Klay so in my opinion this is still the Curry era until at least 2021

LeBron had it from about 2011 - 2015/16
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball