Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2017, 08:15 AM

10,757 posts, read 4,344,063 times

Advertisements

I inserted the 95-96 Sonics into the 2016-17 NBA season, and I think Kemp and Payton are the 2 most fun players I've ever used in a video game.

Kemp is the most enjoyable dunker, plus he's more athletic than whoever is guarding him, so he's impossible to stop in the paint.

And Payton is the best all-round player I've ever seen in a video game.

I enjoy playing as Payton even more than Michael Jordan, and I never thought I'd say that, because I've used Jordan more than anyone else.

I'm going to play as the Twolves in NBA2k18, because I think Wiggins especially will be great fun, and so will Towns and Butler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2017, 09:27 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,936,658 times
I usually play online, and I usually randomly select teams until I find one I like, and then switch once I go on a losing streak.

Since the rosters constantly change, team dynamics constantly do as well.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Aguilar View Post
I usually play online, and I usually randomly select teams until I find one I like, and then switch once I go on a losing streak.

Since the rosters constantly change, team dynamics constantly do as well.
I've never played online but I will this year.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:35 AM

I got NBA2k18, and I'm playing a season in which all 30 teams are the "All-time" versions of each team.
I'm playing as Chicago Bulls, with a starting 5 of Gilmore, Rodman, Pippen, Jordan and Rose.
Its a good challenge to play as a team without much big man scoring (Gilmore is good but he's nowhere near guys like Olajuwon and David Robinson and Kareem and Wilt etc.).
Its fun to rely on the slashing of Jordan, Pippen and Rose.

Old 09-26-2017, 04:05 PM

Just started MY LEAGUE with the Oklahoma City Thunder.
C: Adams
PF: Melo
SF: George
SG: Roberson
PG: Westbrook
This is an extremely versatile line-up, works great together at both ends except for Melo's soft defense.
Roberson is not as bad offensively as I thought, and actually made his first 3-point-attempt and also a mid-range shot, so he's 2 of 2 from the field in the 1st quarter of the season opener.
Adams also is pretty good and finishes really well.
And both those guys are excellent defenders as you'd expect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball