U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
 [Register]
Baton Rouge Metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 12:05 PM

174 posts, read 423,524 times

Advertisements

Hi all:

Next week I'm planning a trip down south from ny home in NJ. Most of my time will be spent in Oklahoma but I decided to spend the Thanksgiving holiday in Baton Rouge. I'll be around the area of Jimmy Swaggarts's Family Worsip Center.

Are there any good restaurants in the area for a Thanksgiving meal? Usually I do a volunterr thing here in Jersey as I have a small family. I'm open to everything.

Many thanks to all!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2010, 10:46 AM

595 posts, read 1,073,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERISAjunkie View Post
Hi all:

Next week I'm planning a trip down south from ny home in NJ. Most of my time will be spent in Oklahoma but I decided to spend the Thanksgiving holiday in Baton Rouge. I'll be around the area of Jimmy Swaggarts's Family Worsip Center.

Are there any good restaurants in the area for a Thanksgiving meal? Usually I do a volunterr thing here in Jersey as I have a small family. I'm open to everything.

Many thanks to all!
Are You attending Jimmy Swaggerts F W C Services?I would think they would be able to help ,if not ASS. with them the only place I've eaten out at Thanksgiving was The *****dily(sp) Restraunts and it was very good.another place You might try would be a CRACKER BARREL RESTRAUNT.Sorry about the caps.I eat there regularly and the always have good food.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbertusa View Post
Are You attending Jimmy Swaggerts F W C Services?I would think they would be able to help ,if not ASS. with them the only place I've eaten out at Thanksgiving was The *****dily(sp) Restraunts and it was very good.another place You might try would be a CRACKER BARREL RESTRAUNT.Sorry about the caps.I eat there regularly and the always have good food.

Why was the name of the restraunt I suggested blanked out???? I thought We could recomend places to go. I do not own or have any stock in it just trying to help someone get a meal.

Old 11-14-2010, 02:19 PM

1,734 posts, read 5,369,857 times
Piccadilly

Old 11-14-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroBTR View Post
Piccadilly
Thanks My spelling was incorrect. I would sure like to know what the program thought I ment.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:39 PM

59 posts, read 47,905 times
I do like Piccadilly. I have always had a good meal there.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:32 PM

1,734 posts, read 5,369,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbertusa View Post
Thanks My spelling was incorrect. I would sure like to know what the program thought I ment.
I'm curious as well. I wasn't even sure of the exact spelling either but I did my best...wanted to see if it would censor me as well.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:24 AM

174 posts, read 423,524 times
Many thanks for all the suggestions. I think I will call Jimmy Swaggart Ministeries- I don't know why I didn't think of that. See you guys in a week or so!

Old 11-15-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroBTR View Post
I'm curious as well. I wasn't even sure of the exact spelling either but I did my best...wanted to see if it would censor me as well.
Yea thats funny Maybe my misspelled started with a D. not a P.I have had a head cold and can't type or spell the past two weeks. Have a good one.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:17 AM

1 posts, read 3,875 times
We will also be in Baton Rouge at JSM Campmeeting. From experience last year, we ate at Piccadilly for lunch on Thanksgiving Day but that night we could not find anything open. Not even fast food. So we are also trying to decided what we are going to do. Please let us know if you get any other suggestions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge