U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
 [Register]
Baton Rouge Metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2012, 07:07 PM

26 posts, read 68,596 times

Advertisements

I would like to find an apartment that accepts pets and is not "working class" but in an area or "next" to an area where the people who have jobs like accountants and secretaries or managers, etc, but does not have to be things like doctors, lawyers, that is too expensive. Looking to find an Apartment Complex within 25 miles driving distance of Inniswold, Louisiana. I would preferably not want to live in inniswold, but i would like to live anywhere that is (1) Safe, (2) low crime and it (3) must be "within" 25 miles driving distance of Inniswold, That is near the jimmy swaggart bible college. The apartment must be in this exact price range, $800-970. This is why it is so hard for me to find it in this price range. My family and i believe that if rent is lower than 800 it wont meet our standards, either the apartment or the quality of people there. And it cannot be 1,000 dollars cuz thats just little too high. My family would like to preferably live in an area or neighborhood where there is low crime and in a more quieter area compared to alot of other areas or in a very very quiet area, whichever is possible. I have been doing some looking around the internet and I must have checked out over 200 apartments within a 25 mile radius. But i dont know the various problems and strange situations that could be or are associated with some of the apartments. So many of the apartments had reviews on them. And alot of the reviews were not good on majority of the apartments. Some of the things people write about is how (1) there were roaches "under their shampoo bottles." And how other apartment complexes looks up to date and all that but they told about how there was this one apartment complex where they would use the pool as gathering place where the drug dealers would sell their drugs. Preferably, I am searching for an apartment in an area where the people are literate and at least middle class people. I have nothing against low income people, but pleze pleze i do not want to find an apartment in a low income area. Also i have personally found out that there was an apartment complex right near to swaggart bible college near inniswold and there was a murder there. So you can see how hard all this is. Please if you could list as many apartment complexes that fit the above criteria. I have been working so hard to try and find a place, but i fear that i may not sleep well at night if i make the wrong decision.

Last edited by philzz; 07-23-2012 at 08:23 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 07:29 PM

228 posts, read 403,155 times
25 mile radius? Too wide, too many possibilities.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:45 PM

378 posts, read 1,123,908 times
Jefferson East, Jefferson Oaks, Jefferson Shadows. There are also privately owned condos in Bayou Rouge and Jefferson Hills that may be listed for rent on Craigslist or other rental site. As far as the rent being under $800, that does not mean anything; its all in how the apartments are managed. Also, a high deposit amount usually is more indicative of higher tenant quality than the amount of monthly rent. The complex that I live at has rents under $800 and is a great place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge