U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
 [Register]
Big Island The Island of Hawaii
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2017, 03:11 AM

Location: I'm in the living room. That's kind of a weird question to ask.
61 posts, read 32,364 times

Advertisements

Anybody done the JRE podcast marathon covering his experiences on Big Island, Hawaii?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2017, 10:44 AM

261 posts, read 260,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterperfect View Post
Anybody done the JRE podcast marathon covering his experiences on Big Island, Hawaii?

Link?

Old 12-10-2017, 06:45 PM

Location: I'm in the living room. That's kind of a weird question to ask.
61 posts, read 32,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Cam View Post
Link?
Oh no, tech operation involved.

Sorry 67Cam but advanced computerated operations exceeding the level of the on/off button is above my pay grade.

Now if you need the carbs on your short cross rammed 302DZ Camaro set to stop boggin' through the corners AFTER you down shift and 'make-a-da-slosh', well then, i can certainly speak to that... but only if you are running the close ratio 6 speed.

Im just trying to pad my threads started stats, win the 68,000 credits AND annoy the usual cadre of characters. They are really nice people even if some try to be HARD!
Living in paradise can get pretty boring so a little social media danger helps to keep it realz!

I watched JRE podcast interview with a local BI surfer and that got me into searching all his podcasts for other BI related segments. Joe really seems to love it here, me too. Moving here was the best decision for me.

If i had the skill id create a fanboy youtube post of all his Hawaii comments but im too tired from changing the oil in the lawn mower so ill leave it to the experts...

BTW
Do you have a DZ?
Its kinda a bucket list thing for me.
Id give my left coconut to pilot one of those things around a real track just once before i die...

Mr. P

Old 12-11-2017, 12:36 PM

517 posts, read 595,923 times
I've heard that Joe Rogan is a great podcast to listen to in general, I should probably try to take up on it. Though I think he lives in California? Unless he actually lived or semi-lived on the BI for a while?

Speaking of cars, the BI is one island where you truly has lot of roads to open her up and stretch the legs of some nice vehicles.

Old 12-11-2017, 07:48 PM

261 posts, read 260,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterperfect View Post
Oh no, tech operation involved.

Sorry 67Cam but advanced computerated operations exceeding the level of the on/off button is above my pay grade.

Now if you need the carbs on your short cross rammed 302DZ Camaro set to stop boggin' through the corners AFTER you down shift and 'make-a-da-slosh', well then, i can certainly speak to that... but only if you are running the close ratio 6 speed...

BTW
Do you have a DZ?
Its kinda a bucket list thing for me.
Id give my left coconut to pilot one of those things around a real track just once before i die...

Mr. P
Just a 350 with a TKO 600 5 speed manual. A LS or 383 Stroker with EFI is on the wish list. There is a car club on the BI (Hawaiian Classic Cruisers) that I hope to catch an event with next time on on island.
Attached Thumbnails
Joe Rogan Experience 'Big Island' Podcast Marathon-e4e9f0fc-748a-46d2-b333-7e4b3afce910.jpeg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island