U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Birds
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-26-2021, 01:23 PM
 
521 posts, read 170,587 times
Reputation: 174

Advertisements

Can someone recommend a pet tray like this one? It should be at least this size or bigger. It's 17.5 x14, safe annd non-toxic, plastic so even rain won't damage it and heat doesn't either.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FK6EY28...Y88BX7AHJNP3YB
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-26-2021, 02:18 PM
 
Location: on the wind
14,029 posts, read 7,477,657 times
Reputation: 45824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post
Can someone recommend a pet tray like this one? It should be at least this size or bigger. It's 17.5 x14, safe annd non-toxic, plastic so even rain won't damage it and heat doesn't either.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FK6EY28...Y88BX7AHJNP3YB
Did you look at the suggestions that Amazon listing gave below the product description? Seemed like many other alternatives. Search for dog/cat crate pans from a pet supply. Crates come in different sizes and so do the pans. Amazon also suggested boot drip trays.

Be aware that whatever you end up with, it will probably have that new plastic/vinyl/PVC smell. Even though the manufacturer would probably state the material is "safe and non-toxic", you don't seem to trust those claims OP.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2021, 02:53 PM
 
521 posts, read 170,587 times
Reputation: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Did you look at the suggestions that Amazon listing gave below the product description? Seemed like many other alternatives. Search for dog/cat crate pans from a pet supply. Crates come in different sizes and so do the pans. Amazon also suggested boot drip trays.

Be aware that whatever you end up with, it will probably have that new plastic/vinyl/PVC smell. Even though the manufacturer would probably state the material is "safe and non-toxic", you don't seem to trust those claims OP.

They are silicone. I want plastic. The one I posted is waterproof also and no I don't smell anything and I washed it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2021, 02:57 PM
 
Location: on the wind
14,029 posts, read 7,477,657 times
Reputation: 45824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post
They are silicone. I want plastic. The one I posted is waterproof also and no I don't smell anything and I washed it.
Not all of the alternatives listed are silicone. At least 2 were described as "plastic". Check for trays on pet supply websites. I did a quick web search and it took about 2 seconds for many options to pop up.

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=CBHS&...dog+crate+tray

Plastic, vinyl and PVC will all be waterproof!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2021, 05:59 PM
 
521 posts, read 170,587 times
Reputation: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Not all of the alternatives listed are silicone. At least 2 were described as "plastic". Check for trays on pet supply websites. I did a quick web search and it took about 2 seconds for many options to pop up.

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=CBHS&...dog+crate+tray

Plastic, vinyl and PVC will all be waterproof!

I am not looking for dog crates. I said tray and non-toxic and plastic. Metal is usually toxic. It must say non-toxic or I won't get it. And it has to be waterproof also and heat must not cause any damage to it at all.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2021, 06:05 PM
Status: "Wanderlust!!" (set 22 days ago)
 
Location: San Antonio/Houston-Dallas/Tricity
46,288 posts, read 66,337,570 times
Reputation: 106825
What kind of pet?
House mouse vs doberman. Size matters.

Stainless steel is not toxic.
What kind of pots is your mom using for cooking? Plastic??

What you posted is a mat. For a pet to stand on it, not eat from it.
A pet will stand on it with their "filthy" paws, full of dust, mud, soil, debris, germs and small insects you can't even see.

Oooops, just noticed. It's about birds.
So, the sterilite bins didn't work for you??
You know, such mat can "fly" in high winds...
__________________
.
"No Copyrighted Material"
Moderated forums:
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Minnesota,
Economics, Investing, Personal Finance, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums
.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Last edited by elnina; 03-26-2021 at 06:20 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2021, 07:12 PM
 
3,150 posts, read 766,840 times
Reputation: 3358
I checked a few other places for the Easyology pet food tray, but it seems to be sold out everywhere. Even the parent company doesn't have any in stock. I also checked eBay and no luck there. The product may be discontinued.

I trust Chewy.com so I found you this:

https://www.chewy.com/petrageous-des...inner/dp/55327

This tray is made of plastic and has four rubber dots on the bottom that are supposed to keep it from slipping. It measures 19.2 inches long x 13 inches wide x 1 inch high. It got a lot of good reviews, although some people seem to have disagreed about its non-slip ability. It could have just been them who had the problem.

If you are in the U.S. and you haven't been getting all your pet supplies from Chewy.com, then I highly recommend Chewy to you. Their delivery is super FAST -- I usually receive a shipment a couple of days after I've placed an order. Chewy also donates to animal welfare causes.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-27-2021, 02:12 PM
 
Location: on the wind
14,029 posts, read 7,477,657 times
Reputation: 45824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post
I am not looking for dog crates. I said tray and non-toxic and plastic. Metal is usually toxic. It must say non-toxic or I won't get it. And it has to be waterproof also and heat must not cause any damage to it at all.
No one suggested you must buy a crate, just the pan! They are separate things! What good would any crate pan offered for sale be if it wasn't inherently waterproof???

Last edited by Parnassia; 03-27-2021 at 02:26 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM
 
Location: Minnesota
2,409 posts, read 1,383,785 times
Reputation: 4367
Are you looking for a food tray? How about a glass baking 9x12 dish. They may make larger sizes but I don't know.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anchor-Ho...-Dish/44364958

I only use glass for feeding dishes/bowls for my cats because the are non porous and clean easily.

Last edited by Izzie1213; Yesterday at 02:28 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Birds

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top