Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2010, 04:20 PM

522 posts, read 841,643 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any inside information on this development? I hear the developer is trying to get high-end, national tenants to locate there. What could you guys see locating there? It is centrally located within the metro area, and I am sure with the right tenant mix, it will be successful...especially with the economy strengthening again. I would like to see...stores and restaurants not in the area already.

Stores
-Trader Joes
-Total Wine
-Sur La Table/William Sonoma/Pottery Barn
-Martin + Osa
-Ralph Lauren
-Stuart Weitzman
-Steve Madden/Cole Haan
-FYE
-Kenneth Cole
-Zara/H&M/United Colors of Bennetton(maybe another try)
-Orvis

Food
-Mitchells Fish Market/Kona Grill
-Texas de Brazil
-La Madeleine
-Lindt Chocolate

As a side note, we really need a "midtown" Target store. I think an urban Target store at the Brookwood Convenience Center would be fabulous. That would be a great asset for Brookwood Mall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2010, 06:32 PM

27 posts, read 95,460 times
From what I know, lots of restaurants are on the drawing board already. Mid- box tenants are harder to come by.

You are correct. A mid size Target would be killer at the old Bruno's store location in Brookwood!

Old 07-08-2010, 07:21 PM

28,896 posts, read 54,003,889 times
I think it would be far funnier if somebody opened up a sex toy store there, complete with a convenient drive through for those Mountain Brook moms between tennis games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area