Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2010, 11:43 AM

18 posts, read 77,917 times

Advertisements

Once im done with school ( 2 years) I plan on moving to Tuscaloosa. Ive been looking around for apartments. Ive found Charleston Sqaure Apartments. Does anyone know if they would be safe for a 23 year old white female to live there by herself? Im not very familiar with the Tuscaloosa area, im from a little bitty town called Ward. Could someone please tell me what would be around the apartments such as places to eat and shop and things like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2010, 03:41 PM

24,185 posts, read 10,513,459 times
Unfortunately nobody will be able to tell you today what will be there in two years.

Old 07-31-2010, 02:47 PM

309 posts, read 715,770 times
Any reason in particular you're looking at Charleston Square specifically?

Old 08-27-2010, 08:42 PM

12 posts, read 22,024 times
I too am looking at this area. Juanita Drive was one house and maybe some info on what area is better than others. We do not have a large budget. been looking to buy a BOP or Foreclosure or short sale. Want to pay cash so we have no payments. Budget is tight so we are forced to look at this type of home.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. We are looking to move in 6 months or less. We are near retirement age and have no kids at home so schools are not important except for school taxes of course. Cost of living is important and types of work. My wife is a CNA and would need to be near that type of work. I am self employed (small video producer) so I can struggle anywhere.

Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area