Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > massagemamma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Family grrrr!

Posted 07-30-2008 at 09:00 PM by massagemamma

I was just in NJ two weeks ago for court and to visit my kids. I specificially set a whole day aside to spend with my Dad and Grandmother. I ended up spending that day sitting on my Grandmom's pool deck enjoying her conversation. My father who knew 3 weeks before that I was comming came and went out of the house 4 different times while I was there and made no effort to spend anytime with me. Now, I'm 2 weeks away from moving from Florida to Nevada, I've got a lot of work to do getting the house...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MOVING, the worst excitement ever!

Posted 07-29-2008 at 04:22 PM by massagemamma

Boxes to pack...
What do we take?
What do we sell?
Do you think anyone will buy our old toaster?
What if no one wants the furniture?
There's always Goodwill, TAX DEDUCTION!
Leaving my friends behind.
Leaving my family behind! (yay)
Don't know where we will live when we get there.
Don't know where we will work when we get there.
The chance to start all over again,
I get to reinvent myself.
I hope my husband will...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

17 days to go!!!

Posted 07-27-2008 at 10:33 PM by massagemamma

You wouldn't believe how much excitement and a little fear is building inside me right now! 17 days until we pack the car up and head out for VEGAS! Every day that passes by my family drives me that much crazier with their lack of class and their fill of drama. I didn't grow up trailer trash, just simple lower middle class down to earth people raised me they were'nt that bad. Somehow now, 33 years after I was born, my mom has nearly no teeth, my dad has none, my YOUNGER sister just had all of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

All the negativity!

Posted 07-21-2008 at 05:26 PM by massagemamma

You know I grow a little weary of all those Negative Nellies telling people not to move to Vegas and that there are NO JOBS out there. Wasn't this country founded on the idea of going somewhere not knowing what was going to happen? I for one look forward to the excitement of not knowing and the thrill of starting over again. Ok, for people with kids and entire intact families a move like that would be the dumbest thing one might do, but for singles and couples that have enough cash saved up to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Profile visits increased 2x

Posted 07-20-2008 at 05:15 PM by massagemamma

Well, well, how suprised am I, not really. I posted a photo of myself and hubs at Freemont St. on our first visit back in 2005. Added this photo yesterday at which time I had 9 visits to my profile, today when I log in I find that now I have 20 visits, amazing what one little photo can do!
Posted in Uncategorized