Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > my life
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
something about my life
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

How time flies!

Posted 08-07-2008 at 08:04 AM by iminer (my life)

How time flies! another month has gone.today is a traditional festival in China----qixijie.whenever in some happy day, I will become in a bad mood.want to write something,but nothing to write.tomorrow,I 'll let my QQ baby have a baby,so exciting.maybe such thing just like children's behavior.
why do it?
I don't know,just for a fun.
a person life is made by herself.so which life she want to live,if she want,urgent wanting to arrive that life style,so she can get.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Td

Posted 08-04-2008 at 08:37 AM by iminer (my life)

today one colleague ask me to creat a username and password in TD.I have never been operated TD.so I don't know what to do and how to do.
I try some ways,ask for help from my boyfriend,but failed finally.
one hour later,I creat it successly.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

watch gmaes

Posted 08-02-2008 at 08:20 AM by iminer (my life)

Olympics is coming.newspages,TV,on the sreet,all you can here the news about it.some friends can to ShangHai or BeiJIng to see games,so exciting,although I have no chance.but I can watch by TV.
Last Month,in order to watch Olympics,we buy another computer,especialy buy a LCD of 21 inch.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

one day

Posted 07-30-2008 at 07:35 AM by iminer (my life)

Taday,I recognise some new Colleagues,breeae,rachel,denny,jim,reefish,and so on.
all the documents are english,some to me have a little problem to understand,because it's so specialized .
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The power has been cut down

Posted 07-28-2008 at 07:59 PM by iminer (my life)

I have never know that here would cut down electricity.yesterday night,when I learned about SQL Server,the electric supply failed.it was so hot.I went out to buy some drink.
I sleeped in the hall where was cooler than room,but many mosquitos.
Heard of that typhoon called "fenghuang" is coming,so the weather would be more cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00124.jpg (130.1 KB, 81 views)
Posted in Uncategorized