Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > My Blog
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
The best place , where i post every thing i want to write about.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

How to Qualify for the $8,000 First Time Home Buyer Credit

Posted 09-27-2009 at 07:22 PM by dheeruyadav (My Blog)

Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 enacted by congress, also known as the stimulus package, first-time home buyers can claim a tax credit worth $8,000 (or 10% of the home’s value, whichever is less) on their 2008 or 2009 tax returns. Understanding the terms of the act is the key to receiving the tax credit. Learn what is required to qualify for this tax credit and the specific criteria applicants must meet to receive the $8,000 tax credit.

Instructions...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Capturing Great Moments with Video Clips

Posted 07-24-2009 at 03:20 AM by dheeruyadav (My Blog)

The best people in the world are the happiest people. With laughter come the healthiest dispositions, which no one can ever achieve frowning all day long. There are many sources of fun for everyone. Some choose music as an avenue to gain positive atmosphere. Others would turn to movies and photos while most people would rather watch videos in many forms of mass media like the television, cellular phones and on the Internet. Most television shows have anchored their programs on showing top videos...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cricket Australia tour is in danger

Posted 09-16-2008 at 10:58 PM by dheeruyadav (My Blog)

The coming Australia tour of India is in danger, Cricket Australia has as its security experts to analyze the security situation in India, after serial blast shattered the Capital Delhi on Saturday, where one of the test matches of the four test match cricket series are scheduled to play.

Australian Foreign minister said that they will decide on the future of the tour after the security clearance from the intelligence agencies. Meanwhile it is interesting to know that all the cricket...
Posted in Uncategorized