Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > maybenow
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Why?

Posted 08-10-2009 at 04:58 PM by maybenow

Why the pain? why can't I find inner peace? I want to live but feel closer to death,why?My spirit left me,Why? how can I get it back? I reach out,but no answers,no real help. Maybe tomorrow,maybe.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Afraid to dream

Posted 08-01-2009 at 11:03 AM by maybenow

Yes,sometimes I am afraid to dream.Why? because I don't follow through on them. Maybe I don't have the faith in myself, I have good ideas but don't carry them out. For the most part I don't even try anymore. So when I feel good, hopeful,I sometimes shut it out, because I know from the past, most likely I won't do anything about it. I know that is not the thing to do,but this is me,I must change.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DEATH OF A FRIEND : what I learned

Posted 07-25-2009 at 06:40 PM by maybenow

A friend of mine died today. I saw his death a few years back,not because of his health,but because he stopped living. He worked long and hard,got drunk after work. Day in,day out the same thing. This post is not so much about his death but more about my way of thinking. When does one really die? If we are alive but have no life,no dreams,hobbies,no ambititions,no future,ect. didn't we die already? The body might be strong,but is that enough if we stop dreaming? What good is living without risk,fun,love....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My wish

Posted 07-10-2009 at 06:23 PM by maybenow

I have always wanted to live in Alaska,even if for a short time. I would love to live in a cabin in the dead of winter. Teach me what I need to know,what I have to wear,ect. Life is short,I want to try different things,meet people,live in all sorts of conditions. Maybe Alaska is the spark I need in my life.
Posted in Uncategorized