Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Time and Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Politics... Political thought and discusions
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.

I can no longer take the zainyness of these 'birther' types...

Posted 04-27-2011 at 11:45 PM by Time and Space

I just can't take their 'zainyness' anymore...the birther types, it's gone beyond absurd, and into the realm of mental illness...

And I'm forced to listen to them on A.M. radio...their explanations, their rational, their ignorance...

I'm forced to listen to people swallow their own 'stupidity' all in the name of not wanting to admit they were wrong...

I mean it just borderlines 'insane'...'scary'...

It's hard for me to deal with irrational...
Posted in Politics...
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average.

Michael Savage...'enough already'...Someone has to tell you..

Posted 03-30-2011 at 09:27 AM by Time and Space

For the most part, I leave you alone Mike, cause you bounce around so much, and in the past spread your 'wrath' around some what more equally than other talk show hosts...

But as of lately...not even I can stomache your show, and your one sided, bias, baseless attacks on our President, this administration, and this nation...

First and foremost this is not 'Your country'...
Nor...
Posted in Politics...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.

Rush Limbaugh, more transparent than glass...

Posted 03-28-2011 at 12:16 PM by Time and Space

Rush, when you go against President Obama, just for the sake of oppeasing your base, you really come off as transparent...hollow...

You know goodness well if Sarah Palin or Mc Cain were leading this Libyan mission, you'd be all for it...

I listened to your show today, and you really struggled to come up with reasons to oppose our current mission in Libya...

Again, transparency...which...
Posted in Politics...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.75 average.

If I were President...

Posted 03-06-2011 at 01:32 PM by Time and Space
Updated 03-07-2011 at 11:55 AM by Time and Space

Sorry Obama, step aside...

If I were President I would immediatly send in military help to the rebels to help over throw Kadafi...why?

Cause if and should the rebels win without our help, their attitude will be 'we did it without you America, you stood by and waited for the victor'...

To me, the President is missing out on a good opportunity to gain Libyas loyalty, or at least to not garner their resentment...

The Administration sit's by and...
Posted in Politics...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.

What i have learned from Republicans...

Posted 02-12-2011 at 12:53 PM by Time and Space
Updated 02-12-2011 at 01:54 PM by Time and Space

1. How to hate...first and foremost...how to hate, dislike, smear, anyone who is not of your political leaning...

2. How to denigrate the offices of our Republic, just because the person in there happens to be of another political leaning..

3. How to lie, and distort information, in order to manipulate other peoples emotions...

4. Selfishness...in other words, only support America when those you vote for are elected...but if those you vote for aren't elected,...
Posted in Politics...