Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > RetiredElizabeth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

Are people really listening

Posted 09-19-2016 at 05:19 AM by RetiredElizabeth

With both of the conventions over and now the Debates will start I wonder if people will really pay attention, everyone on the left and some on the right jumped on the band wagon when it came to the remarks Trump made in reference to what the Gold Star Kahn Family said but I did not hear one word about the left ridiculing the remarks the Gold Star Families from Bengazi had to say. What's fair is fair, we have become so programmed by the media and the PC police that we just follow along like sheep...
Posted in News
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

SentimentalBlessings

Posted 06-20-2016 at 09:55 AM by RetiredElizabeth

Just to let you all know, since I like to sew I started an online business called I call SentimentalBlessings. I started making Ring Bearer Pillows and Garter sets for new Brides, and I just started to dabble in making bridal veils. All items are hand made and can be customized to suit the Brides personality and colors.. Being Retired you have to try and make money any way you can.
Check it out and give me some feedback.
sentimentalblessings.com
Old

When Will WE Take The Lead

Posted 11-15-2015 at 10:24 AM by RetiredElizabeth
Updated 11-16-2015 at 09:48 AM by RetiredElizabeth

I'm not sure how I want to start this message except to say I'm really angry,disappointed and embarrassed. We have for to long let this administration get by with the sit back and wait attitude, Obama has been in office for seven years now and is still saying we need to come up with a plan.
What about first stopping all these refugees from coming into our Country like the ones they just stuck into New Orleans we know nothing about them.
We should be helping them over there with security,...
Posted in News