Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Views from my eyes!!
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
So the world is full of people blogging. I have decided to join in. Not really sure all the topics I will cover in this blog.

I enjoy writing about all sorts of things so this blog may cover a few different aspects of life. I hope to meet interesting people who have something to say.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.
Children Any information that has to do with children.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Lack of Christmas donations verse Society real pressing issues.

Posted 12-16-2013 at 11:22 PM by JAHvaris (Views from my eyes!!)

Today on the wonderful television, that the world seems to be infatuated with I seen several news channels advocating for the need of Christmas gift donations for children this year. Yes, kids should have presents, I am not the grinch now. But I know that these are not the only gifts the majority of these children are getting. Also there are more urgent needs that people can be donating to like, assisting family's with utility deposit that range in the $300-$400 amount. As humans, every single...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I need to get away!!

Posted 07-20-2013 at 11:14 PM by JAHvaris (Views from my eyes!!)

Sometimes I just feel the need to get away. To move, to explore everywhere I haven't been. I feel like I am wasting my life and no matter how hard I try to become more then a lower class citizen I am pushed further and further into debt. There was a time I felt like I was going places but my last relationship has enabled me to mess up everything I had going that was good. I had a 3.87 GPA and loved my college course. Now I owe them over $1000 for not completing my last semester there due to personal...
Posted in Angry, Children, Life