U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Keeping it Kind
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
hunterseat df: Hunter Seat Equitation is a division that is judged on the ability and the style of the rider. The riders can be judged both over fences and on the flat.

Although true, hunters DO eat, at least the skilled ones do, my name derives from the world of horses.

And because the word hunter is in my name, people automatically think I'm a guy. Not even close.

Whenever I meet someone named Hunter I have to bite my tongue to keep from saying "That's my name, too!"
  1. Old Comment

17. LST - halfway there!

Sorry you ran into some T-storms here in TX. Now, we've got sunny skies and mid-90s highs. I'm heading to Corpus next week and things are expected to be sunny. Glad to see you're making it, HS!

And National Donut Day is on Friday, June 3.
  2. Old Comment

Just in Case!

Gw

Just in case is definitely a [B]good [/B]policy. Odd how God will prove things to us...:mad:
  3. Old Comment

Just in Case!

Aliens

[QUOTE=Inner-Paul;bt76273]I was se...[/QUOTE]
    You were? Okay, probably accurate. :shocked:
  4. Old Comment

Just in Case!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hunterseat View Comment
    Case44 it just dawned on me how many times I used the word "case" and didn't even make the connection.

LOL. I wasn't sure if responding would have been a good idea, but "just in case", I'm sure it was just coincidental.

Actually, HS, you're not alone, either. Free-R and jbgusa also used 'case' in a few of their recent titles for their subject matter in this same blog haven. The running joke is, perhaps, I get around....
  5. Old Comment

Just in Case!

Case44 it just dawned on me how many times I used the word "case" and didn't even make the connection.
  6. Old Comment

Just in Case!

I was sent here to tell you that God said, "Hello" to you. Maybe you were traveling outside of his will? Interesting article...all about tea cups. Protective gear...tea cups.
  7. Old Comment

13. Long Strange Trip

Glad to see things are progressing, HS. Can't wait to see more from your series.
  8. Old Comment

10. Long Strange Trip

Glad to see that things are going great with this. Quite a bit of detail.
  9. Old Comment

9. Long Strange Trip

I forgot 2 things. First, my wood stove is sparkly! Brass & glass clean. Door seal replaced. New wood rack inside. (What are those called?) Grate? I have a new hearth rug to throw down when it shows.

Two - after applying Icy Hot, wash your hands before rubbing your eyes. I've got Icy Hot tears dried to my face.

That's all!
  10. Old Comment

2. Long Strange Trip

Great stuff, HS.
  11. Old Comment

2. Long Strange Trip

IX-nay on the boarding place. Ghastly. Now I'm looking into sending them east. Shipper can get them before Christmas.
  12. Old Comment

Teamwork

Welcome back, HS! Glad you're here. And National Donut Day is four weeks away.
  13. Old Comment

My Old Kentucky Home

I love Kentucky and I love thoroughbreds!

I am a thoroughbred bloodstock agent and sales adviser. I help like-minded owners and breeders challenge the status-quo of commercial speculation by breeding or buying better racehorses via extensive pedigree analysis, physical evaluation and results-driven experience.

https://www.bloodstock-agent-ky.com
  14. Old Comment

Chicken Soup for the heck of it

Very Nice Recipe... I Will Definitely Try It...
    <a href="https://www.healthy-soup-recipes.com/">I Have Also Some Interesting Recipes.</a>
  15. Old Comment

Remember me?

Thanks Case!!!

You're always encouraging. Sometimes you're the reason I post!
  16. Old Comment

Remember me?

Great stuff once again, HS. And so true. God is good all the time.

Only a little more than two months before National Doughnut Day.
  17. Old Comment

Don't be skeert

Yep, Still the first night for me to be in this forum and I just read about wandering off the path against the posted signs guidance. I too am enjoying your writings. I think I am going to have some fun in this site. I stumbled across it at work and brought the website address home with me. Keep it up. I hope to find more.
  18. Old Comment

Bee Hive!

That is hilarious and scary at the same time. I am glad I do not live in such an area but still the little buggers do exist here. It has been a very long time since I saw one. Maybe 1 in four years?
    2014 has been awhile, yet here in 2018 I look back like I am picking my life back up since that Oct. in '14 we had a house fire that did some damage and lots of smokey filth. It has been a few years getting back on the track I was before re-building, (my husband and myself). I paint good and we got to re-design the upstairs bath. It was over a year trying to get moved back in and then it was still not the same as I lived before the fire. Now, another huge life change is allowing myself to get in touch where I had left off in 2014. This is my first night in this forum and I think it is going to be fun.
  19. Old Comment

Hi Energy

Hey, HS! Happy belated New Year to you. Sounds like you're doing great.

Thanks for another great post.
  20. Old Comment

Me and FEMA

I'm home and have taken a day to...rest? Well, I got my hair done.

I see some amazing numbers of views on this blog thread and I hope you will visit as I make separate entries on topics that deserve more than just a comment.

People places and things, St. Thomas, FEMA, life in general on a cruise ship/federal berthing vessel.

So, for this particular blog entry, I shall close the book temporarily. Thanks for reading!