Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Basse Bud
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

las Vegas: Gone but not forgotten

a very beautiful and glamorous city.<b><a href="http://papislot.com">www.papislot.com</a></b>
  2. Old Comment

PLEASE people of Ohio vote out the RINO Kasich.

Hey I have home in Cleveland for sale, visit my fb page at gavi septon-realtor
  3. Old Comment

Gone But Not Forgotten in San Antonio! - Part II

Now that we have (more or less) covered the movie business in 1940 - 1960 San Antonio, does anyone remember the Mutascopes (sp) in the arcade at Playland
    Park?
  4. Old Comment

Mass murders, gun control, and how do we fix it?

" What average person really NEEDS an assault rifle?"

The average person that CHOOSES to exercise their right to do so. Otherwise, one person decides what another person may legally do. Care to revisit Germany, circa 1930's?
  5. Old Comment

I think your anonymous tip line is a great idea, but i'm sure that the government, federal or state could not possibly fund it. The amount of tips would be so insane, it would be impossible to track all these people. Everybody has a little crazy in them, but most of us don't follow thru with our "crazy" thoughts! I do believe that the delivery company that delivered an unusually high amount of packages, and the fact that packages were coming from "certain" companies (ammo companies) should've been a big clue for the san bernadino duo. So i think that somebody should set some standard amounts of weapons/ammo that an average person might want, and if somebody exceeds those amounts, then they get flagged in a database. Seriously, what average person really NEEDS an assault rifle? I think these should be banned from average people. If you are not in the military or police department, you should not own a weapon that holds/shoots more than 8 rounds. But, just my opinion....
  6. Old Comment

If guns are "outlawed" then only the criminals have guns...
  7. Old Comment

Memories of Early San Antonio 1950's 70's

You may want to take that question to our main forum pages. If you get a good result, then you can write about that experience on these lesser-populated blog pages.