Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > motherofanxiety
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

That "I'm turning 30yrs old" feeling of negativity

Your 30's should be the best time of your life. I understand some of your feelings, but save the mid-life for turning 40!

You're still young. Enjoy it!

Rudy
  2. Old Comment

PreTeen Girls hate their mommies

Quote:
    Originally Posted by case44 View Comment
    This does make us think about the things we used to do as kids. You really do get a whole new perspective when you become the parent. We get the big heads as teens and think we're bigger than everyone else, but over time, that all changes.

It's certainly a phase, as she obviously has some growing up to do. Hopefully, you guys will eventually pull through it and there won't be any major problems later.

And welcome to the blogs.
    Definitely! Every now and again I see my innocent little baby girl staring at me with those big eyes. Then she asks for money.
    Posted 04-27-2015 at 08:29 AM by motherofanxiety motherofanxiety is offline
  3. Old Comment

PreTeen Girls hate their mommies

This does make us think about the things we used to do as kids. You really do get a whole new perspective when you become the parent. We get the big heads as teens and think we're bigger than everyone else, but over time, that all changes.

It's certainly a phase, as she obviously has some growing up to do. Hopefully, you guys will eventually pull through it and there won't be any major problems later.

And welcome to the blogs.