Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Mark B in Molalla, OR
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
A blog that is unusually great.
  1. Old Comment
    Posted 04-28-2022 at 12:39 PM by Emmanuel cheboi Emmanuel cheboi is offline
  2. Old Comment

My Enemies...

Wow, you do it.

Posted 03-25-2022 at 06:39 AM by ParkPatChRon
    Updated 03-26-2022 at 06:09 AM by ParkPatChRon

You do it right. What does 6:39 AM mean though?
  3. Old Comment

Quid

Refreshly Disturbed

RefreshlyDisturbed

lyDi

Yeah, short in thought. You don't love it?
  4. Old Comment

My Enemies...

[COLOR="Black"]ParkPatChRon[/COLOR]

ark at heron

GF -
    advisement that: [B]ark at h on[/B]
  5. Old Comment

My Enemies...

CALMBUTNEGOTIABLE

CALBLE 17 status, CE: 35

Carry Little Boy; Left Eve
    MBUTIA- mark burned up the immortal abominations - radio, micro-burst, sun powered -
    BEGOtD - balancing transaction 316 -4-
    (NEG -beg Not balanced. Extra character on first two character draw is 3, to balance mil 14 to 2. Beg is the word - rape scene making somebody or he beg like Booth did for his comment at grade 8, age 13)
    (EGO 1215)

NEGOTIAB
    CT-

parkpatchron

[B]KBOX[/B]
    kpatch - must have had the April 2014 in my mind.

[B]GOLF w/Dad[/B]
    PARRON

Golfing time with Par. So, October 18, 2013. Dad didn't mean to but called me an idiot by association with work.
    Had a painful zit in my nose, right nostril. I was talking to him about the pain and he said he hated those. First time I ever made Par. FB it and mentioned the divot he installed on the green when he landed his ball on it.

DIV is for html code and when I did it I hoped he wouldn't or others wouldn't memoralize my web class where I used SPAN instead of DIV for simple fear they would drive me in to divorce when they had Nikki screw a basketball team. She did try - opening separate account at CCC. Or, denial of sex.

After his death, she would finally stop the sex deny when I'm pissed angles. At least, for a while. She would resume. But the last time was when I was slapping her on her face. She asked me if I wanted my Dad to see how I was acting.

I told her I didn't know if he was in heaven and she was seeking a sign...but that was it. Probably close as she was going to get with physical abuse. She would start back in with Operation WedBitch in a year or so.

A dream would clarify for me and overly fuel her about my the bay-liner, Hag lake, Cop pulling him over, INS, Nancy being an ice chest and her with another going to get killed by him and I and load bodies in ice chests. He quoted April Hale- the law is the law. She, in a dream, gave me a ticket and would face burning or whatever on her own. She said the law is the law! When I told April of the dream she said she would probably do it again - the law is the law. From that day, I had her on a special list. I would know it when she was overhear talking about an asian location for holiday and I would see her going to sex offender status.

Bp
    BA:
    GMhheo DoS tSe AIBS Isgw Atbb Hatstsa

PAKK ON, PARK ON

Park On
    Updated 03-26-2022 at 12:22 AM by ParkPatChRon (CALMBUTNEGOTIABLE time sequenced monitoring G)