Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Entertainment
Old

Family Friendly Fun in Atlanta!

Posted 09-19-2018 at 11:03 AM by SharenaLoggins

Looking for something fun to do with your family in the city? Atlanta has no shortage of things to do! Here is a list of ideas for a fun family day out in no particular order!

1. Georgia Aquarium
They offer free admission on your birthday! Be sure to have your ID or birth certificate handy.

2. World of Coca-Cola
Visit for hands on, interactive exhibits, a history of Coca-Cola and a fun 4-D ride!

3. Zoo Atlanta
Have a library card?...
Real Estate Agent
Old

Family relocating to Texas

Posted 09-01-2018 at 11:34 PM by hrwy

We are a family looking to relocate to western tx to the hill country area. Can you please tell us more, we would like a smaller town, 10-30 thousand. We are in management for our careers. We love the german heritage. Be nice to be like 50-70 miles from a big city. Thank you!!
Old

Ruidoso, New Mexico Lightning Storm

Posted 07-28-2018 at 10:15 AM by Cool Pines

In the Sacramento Mountains near Ruidoso, New Mexico this storm produced an amazing lightning storm. This photo was taken by Reese Parkinson on July 26, 2018. What a photo!

Ruidoso New Mexico is a resort town and sits at 7200 feet elevation with Ski Apache nearby, Inn...
Real Estate Agent
Old

These Are the Best Days for Car Shopping

Posted 07-10-2018 at 07:57 PM by TinaCrutchfield

Car shopping has become something of a science. If you time your purchase right, you could walk away knowing you did your best, while buying during certain times of the month or on the wrong day can be pricier. Here's a look at when you might have the best financial luck.

Shopping by the Day

Contrary to what the ad campaigns would suggest, weekends generally aren't the best time to buy a car. Three-day or holiday weekends like Presidents Day may offer exceptions, but...
Attached Images
File Type: png Car Shopping.PNG (1.37 MB, 2 views)
Old

I Have Arrived.

Posted 07-03-2018 at 08:05 AM by Smile37
Updated 07-15-2018 at 04:10 PM by Smile37

In Prescott, that is!! Or maybe I'm speaking figuratively..... =)

Oh, how to start off this blog...? I'm not so sure! ... Between the girls weekend at Lake Lure (NC), and then staying up all night (packing for AZ --- the same day I got back from Lake Lure, crazy right??) ... I am finally getting a chance to reflect a little bit on what I have experienced in just a matter of days.

..... *big sighhhhh* ... Well, let's start off with AZ. Because after all, I *AM* HERE,...