Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Entertainment
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Sunset In The Woods

Posted 04-01-2012 at 06:58 PM by susieJD

Good Evening Everyone!

Hope your sunset is as beautiful as the one in the woods tonight. Just chilling out and listening to Cole Porter. I love his music, it reminds me of a warmer, loving and more romantic time. Brings my longing for my husband to a high that I cannot stand! Ever feel that way while listening to your favorite music?

Have a wonderful evening everyone!...
Posted in Entertainment, Happy
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Another Cold and Cloudy Day

Posted 03-30-2012 at 08:03 AM by susieJD

Burrr! Good Morning Everyone!

Hope that it's warmer there (where ever you are) this morning. The promise of warmer weather has now gone away and winter has returned. Frost on the turkeys this morning. Never understand how those critters can hang on to the electric wire all night without falling off in the wind.

This cold rainy weather doesn't do much for the RA.
Old

Windy Night Here In The Woods

Posted 03-28-2012 at 06:37 AM by susieJD

Good Morning All!

Dark and rainy looking here this morning. Wish that the sun would start the day earlier than it has been. I haven't seen it until late afternoon, when it's time to kennel up the doggies for the night. It's really chilly here too. I'm debating weather to turn on the heat or not. RA doesn't care much for the cold.

No turkeys! I don't know
Old

Windy Day Here In The Woods

Posted 03-27-2012 at 10:56 AM by susieJD

Good Tuesday Morning Friends!

Very gloomy here today. The wind is blowing so hard, it was difficult to take the garbage out and to let the doggies out for the day.

Forgive me for keeping this a bit short, but my RA in my fingers is making them lock up. Hard to type. Guess I should get one of those voice recognition programs for my computer. It sure would be a
Old

It's Snowing In The Woods!

Posted 03-26-2012 at 09:08 AM by susieJD

Good Morning!

I can't believe it! It was snowing earlier this morning! Guess our spring and summer are over and we're going right to winter again. And writing in my daily journal, the temperature was only 27 degrees. Cold! Turned the heat up before my RA discovered that it was cold in the house.

The turkeys have taken off for the day. I managed to get my bird feeders filled...