Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Modern Men, Ancient Stoic Virtues: Meet Sensible Woman!

Posted 10-15-2021 at 03:28 PM by Blondebaerde
Updated 11-24-2021 at 09:06 AM by Blondebaerde

Starting to see convergence between the sensible women and Red Pill guys, best of the lot including Rich Cooper, Rollo Tomassi, Socrates, Dr. Shawn T. Smith, and the writings of Aaron Clarey. Thank God. Really only solidified this the past few years in my head. I present Ms. Courtney Ryan, YouTube commentator and helper of men. She got this one right.

Male self-sabotaging behaviors:

1. Stop Chasing Women. There is no more worthless use of a man's time.
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Surrogacy Journey (Single Dad) - Embryo Creation Success!

Posted 09-29-2021 at 03:36 PM by prospectheightsresident

Exciting news to report!

I received word today from my IVF center that they were able to create 10 embryos from my sperm and my donor's egg

I had 11 today eggs to work with, so that was a great creation success rate.

They are going to let the embryos grow for 3-5 days before they freeze them and ship off for PGT-A testing (checking for chromosomal, etc., abnormalities and also will identity the sex of each embryo).

Probably won't have...
Posted in Lifestyle, Happy
Old

Self Awareness, Selectivity, and Being a Man

Posted 09-27-2021 at 08:44 AM by Blondebaerde

Love it when a fantastic quote arrives to start the week:

"Defining your values, living by them, sorting out your family of origin issues, rejecting the (bull) of romantic love and chivalry, believing with conviction that you won't be subjected to abuse, that you’re not a step-and-fetch or a servant. Screening the people you allow in your life and screening out those who don't. Bringing your balls and spine with you everywhere you go. All these things will do you a helluva...
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Surrogacy Journey (Single Dad) - Egg Donor Selection and Cycle, and Family Notification

Posted 09-19-2021 at 08:10 PM by prospectheightsresident

My donor started taking her medications (September 17th) in preparation for egg retrieval in a couple of weeks, so things are moving forward as planned! I'll receive daily updates during the work week from this point onward until the retrieval occurs, so I have something else to look forward to in the short term. I'm also keeping my surrogacy agency in the know so that I don't slide back too much on the wait list for a surrogate (due to COVID, many agencies have a 6-8 month waitlist for surrogate...
Posted in Lifestyle, Happy
Old

How to get a certificate for microblading eyebrows (permanent) tattoo art

Posted 08-23-2021 at 07:13 PM by Volha

How to get a certificate for microblading eyebrows (permanent) tattoo art
Hello. I recently moved to California, I worked as a tattoo and permanent eyebrow tattoo artist before moving to the US. After moving to the US to California, I realized that I need to get certified. What do I need to get certified? I have a certificate from various courses in my country. How do I start a job? If I have no friends in the US and of course no clients either. Also, I don't speak English...