Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Freight Transport in North America

Posted 02-12-2024 at 09:22 PM by KGKfreight

Navigating the vast network of freight transport in North America can feel like embarking on a journey through a bustling metropolis with its own intricate maze of streets and highways. From bustling ports to expansive rail networks, and from bustling trucking routes to innovative air cargo solutions, the landscape of freight transportation in North America is as diverse as the continent itself. In this article, we'll delve into the various modes of freight transport that keep goods moving across...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brampton trucking company.jpg (186.7 KB, 0 views)
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Shooting Stars: A Celestial Ballet of Wishes and Wisdom

Posted 02-02-2024 at 12:50 PM by homeinindy

In the vast canvas of the night sky, where stars twinkle like distant dreams, one celestial phenomenon steals the spotlight with its fleeting brilliance—the shooting star. A beacon of mystery and wonder, shooting stars have graced our night skies for centuries, igniting our imaginations and weaving tales of...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

All About JAIIB Exams

Posted 01-23-2024 at 04:21 AM by learningsessions0

JAIIB, short for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers, is a significant certification for professionals in the banking sector. This article provides an in-depth understanding of JAIIB exams, covering eligibility criteria, syllabus overview, exam patterns, preparation strategies, benefits, challenges, success stories, expert tips, common mistakes to avoid, future trends, and industry recognition.
I. Introduction
Definition of JAIIB Exams
JAIIB exams are a series...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Navigating life without a manual.....

Posted 01-21-2024 at 10:14 AM by Auraliea

I don't talk about my feelings much....

Primarily because most people won't get it and I've always been someone who tries to "figure it out."

All my life I have been reminded in more than a few ways that I am different. Whether it's people making comments about the way that I speak, think, or how my life seems to be playing out in a way that is the opposite of what they expected. Either way it goes...it translates to one thing....not really being seen. ...
Unknown Member
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Girls (ladies) were you i a juvenile facility in Maryland at any time?

Posted 01-19-2024 at 09:26 AM by familysearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by familysearcher View Post
I would like to hear from any girls (now women) who were in any juvenile facility in Maryland. I know that many such facilities have been closed up. I am particularly interested in hearing from those who were in such facilities in the 60s, 70s, 80s,or lter (up until the facility was closed)

I spent some time in Montrose School in Reisterstown, back in 1961, when it was still all girls, and I have questions for others who may have been there, or in Huse of Good shepehrd (my sister
Posted in Lifestyle