U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Advice : Places to Rent ~ Craven County NC

Posted 09-09-2019 at 05:16 PM by GingerMustang93

We are wanting to move between Mid of March to Mid of April of 2020.

We are a Family of 4 (2 alduts 2 children) with 2 Small Dogs. I am on Disability and My Finacee works in the HVAC Field. Our Children will be 7 y/o (in 1st grade) and 5 y/o (in pre-k) and dogs will be a yr and almost 6 y/o, at the time of moving. Finacee works at Trent Heating and Air Conditioning here in Havelock NC.

We are looking for at least a 2 or 3 BdRm 2 BthRm; Any Unitilies that are included...
Posted in Lifestyle, News
Old

Peace and Joy

Posted 08-14-2019 at 12:59 AM by Ossify
Updated 08-21-2019 at 10:08 AM by Ossify

When law makers reallyvstart serving their constituents then there will be peace and joy? Don't count on it. These things must come from within.
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Charleston S.C. area drivers

Posted 08-12-2019 at 10:31 PM by mauijoanne

In the Charleston S.C. area are there many drivers that run red lights,
forget they have turn signals in the car,
ride on the bumper of the driver in front?
These are daily occurrence where I live 6000 miles away from the S.E.
I do remember when living in New England beeping horns fairly constantly which we rarely have here.
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Transgender athletes

Posted 07-30-2019 at 09:08 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
I understand where women are coming from in their opposition, but you can't really put the genie back in the bottle without trampling on "diversity and inclusion", it would appear. So what's an equitable solution to this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...cid=spartandhp
My anger at this cannot be put into a reply, I'll be reprimanded again. In response to...
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

New Construction & HOA Boards -- Who's in Charge?

Posted 07-09-2019 at 04:29 PM by Sunshine Rules

As buyers tour the many new construction communities in our area, most make touring the model homes and community amenities a priority.

Few buyers are thinking about the HOA board and who's in control of it. Generally, the builder retains control of the HOA board until a specific, designated turn over point in time.

This brings up potential issues that I have seen happen in the past with new construction when the HOAs are currently being run by the builder. The property...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle