Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Weird
Old

Wait Till Your Boat Goes Down - That's When You'll Need Me Most

Posted 07-22-2012 at 03:37 PM by davidals

(February 2010 draft)

Do you believe in karma? I do - sometimes, or at least I think I do, and then I also believe that it's bull****: my lingering superstitions derived from an early childhood haunted by some bolt-slinging Judeo-Christian Ted Nugent-lookalike hovering, a mind filled with vengeance, off beyond the cirrus somewhere. Perhaps my understanding of the concept is stunted and inaccurate, possibly malevolent. Or maybe I'm just wallowing in a nonspecific variety of plight...
Posted in Weird, Humor, Angry
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Tumor Diaries

Posted 07-10-2012 at 08:39 PM by davidals

I'm staying in this place, innocuously called the Family House. It's a bit like the kind of establishment that was once called a sanitarium, as a catch-all phrase: people who were dying, people who were recovering, people who were weird and trying not to be, or just random people the rest of the world didn't quite know how to deal with. It's very very clean, not sterile, but a vast improvement over my apartment. The transient population (we are all called "guests," as we live in a...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

The One That Got Away.

Posted 06-22-2012 at 05:35 PM by reed067

Never been a blogger myself but I am going though a bad time & some heartbreak so I figure why not.
Maybe if I write this down it will help some so here goes.
I fell in love with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen 21 years ago almost today. She was from Michigan & I was living in Florida. I had been working on this restaurant for over a year now third shift to be exact. She had dark hair & the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen before. Her name was the most beautiful...
Posted in Weird
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Scissor Sisters- Baby Come Home

Posted 05-30-2012 at 05:32 PM by SunnyKayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Funk pop outfit Scissor Sisters have finally revealed their latest crazy video for their next single “Baby Come Home” off their album 'Magic Hour', which was released just this week.

Group donning some fun wardrobe choices – a knight, Viking, nun, and sailors can all be found.

Scissor Sisters - Baby Come Home - YouTube
This group is funky!
Eternal Member
Posted in Entertainment, Weird
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Redneck realestate

Posted 05-25-2012 at 06:20 AM by RebekahOwen (Real Estate By Rebekah)

The public’s perception of realtors is all glam and mercedes and prada.
You can have that real estate.
I’m gonna show up in jeans and a t-shirt. Cute but not crazy expensive.
I’m gonna show you how to keep all your dough in your pocket and not overpay Uncle Sam.
I’m gonna show you how to do a little tweak to your property and get an extra $450/unit/month/unit for as long as you own it.
I’m gonna help you refinance that klunker mortgage...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Weird, Humor