Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Humor
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

October 2014: Meeting Twiztid, Some Interviews, Halloween

Posted 11-12-2014 at 05:28 AM by jessxwrites89

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and for those who celebrate Halloween, you had a nice Halloween. I dressed up as Monoxide and answered the door to hand out treats to trick-or-treaters. We had many elementary and middle school aged kids/young teens (Upper Merion High School had an away football game last night; no high school trick-or-treaters). Last Saturday mom, dad and I went to a costume party that mom's friend threw. Everyone loved my costume too.

October...
Old

Instaling a Husband

Posted 10-13-2014 at 11:49 AM by Zeurich

INSTALLING HUSBAND
A Woman writes to the IT Technical Support Guy
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I Upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a Distinct Slowdown in the overall System Performance, particularly in the Flower and Jewellery Applications, which Operated Flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 Uninstalled another Valuable Program, Romance 9.5 and then Installed undesirable Programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET...
Life is better with friends
Posted in Humor
Old

Tithing issue in African Churches

Posted 08-02-2014 at 04:14 AM by Yeshua

Since I was sucked out of a church because of rebuking the 10% tithing law, the pastor of the church I left keeps on informing pastors of other churches of my position. It seems like closing doors for me.

Will people go to paradise only if they belong to a church as members and are 100% tithers or because they believe in Jesus Christ as a true savior?
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle, Weird, Humor
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

1st visit to USA

Posted 07-30-2014 at 09:24 AM by Yeshua
Updated 07-30-2014 at 09:47 AM by Yeshua

I flew from Mozambique, country where I live, to Johannesburg - South Africa, a neighboring country to Mozambique. From there, got another flight to Atlanta. From Atlanta, connected another one to Minneapolis. There I was.

Imagine first time outside Africa and to get out of the airport was a problem with my colleague who was carrying a huge luggage. I had already inform him the bad part of carrying heavy luggages when traveling to places where one has never been. We had problems with...
Not a member
Posted in Humor
Old

fun times i have had

Posted 07-11-2014 at 07:30 PM by patroll

no one will ever read this so why not ramble more about what ive done:smack::tape::D

well in my security jobs the lead alarm investigator

had allot of fun and humor

we had fence alarms if the fence moved to much it went off

dam bunnies and squirrels always set off

one night 5th time a cop managed somehow to mace a squirrel cussing about how many times

o man that squirrel like someone lite a match under his ass dance hop...
Not a member
Posted in Humor