U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Humor
Old

Thankful Thursday and 8 Days Until My Birthday

Posted 06-26-2014 at 02:57 PM by jessxwrites89

Happy Thursday, dear readers! Today has been a good day and I'm thankful for that. I am also feeling better, so that's even more of a plus! Today I went into work for a little bit and I'm thankful for the people I work with. They're really keeping their fingers crossed about a job in Michigan and being able to move in the fall after a summer job (hopefully!). I'm glad more people are starting to root for me. I saw a first grade teacher that has been teaching since I was in elementary school. I didn't...
Resident Photographer and Writer
Posted in Lifestyle, Humor, Happy
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Piece of cake, I said?

Posted 05-24-2014 at 06:22 PM by LilyLady

Gather round ladies and gents - If I may, let me share my thoughts on physical therapy with you.

After a visit with the doctor, he ordered a one hour session twice a week. I thought "That's all? I can do that!"

Then he pulled out a piece of paper and told me it was my homework. It was a sheet of paper that had diagrams of some exercises he wanted me to do at home until the PT center had my sessions schedules. There were several exercises to do. Some were designed...
Eternal Member
Posted in Humor
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog. Dallas, Texas

Posted 05-12-2014 at 07:23 AM by TheDarkSide
Updated 05-12-2014 at 04:30 PM by TheDarkSide

Well,

Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog... Blog-Blog.

And Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog, Blog-Blog-Blog!

Then Blog-Blog-Blog went Blog-Blog-Blog ,
and All Blog went Blog !

Anyway, Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog
in Dallas.

Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog!
Then the Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog... Blog-Blog-Blog !

Oh, My, Blog-Blog-Blog !

Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog?

Not a member
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Heroic Story

Posted 02-26-2014 at 08:40 AM by wiseman0

So, I am in one of these southern states that isn't used to getting snow/ice. . . SmH Anywho, I was looking out my window just admiring the snow/ice and truly just enjoying the days off from work, YIPPEE!!! I noticed a few cars cruising by going who knows where... Well, I then noticed a lady walking with her child I was wondering why she was walking in this [horrible] weather with her young child [toddler age]. So, I throw on a coat and some shoes (already had pants on ) and I walk outside to...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

People --- Good or Bad???

Posted 02-26-2014 at 08:16 AM by wiseman0

I hear many, many, many people say that it's hard to trust people these days or there aren't many good people in the world today....

And I wonder are the people that say these things good or bad people themselves?? Are they trustworthy?

I mean my parents used to say, "takes one to know one." So, apparently is a person says that another individual isn't trustworthy or they are a bad person... [pause] What denotes a bad person?

Is a person bad by...