Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Happy
Old

Unlock the Secrets: 5 Expert Tips to Keep Your Husband's Attention Glued to You!

Posted 07-15-2023 at 06:39 PM by Changeispossible

In any relationship, it's natural to want to keep the spark alive and maintain your partner's undivided attention. If you're looking for ways to deepen the connection with your husband and ensure his focus remains on you, you've come to the right place. In this blog post, we will unlock five expert tips that will help you keep your husband's attention firmly fixed on you. These secrets have been proven to strengthen the bond between couples and ignite a passionate, long-lasting relationship. So,...
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle, Happy
Old

New cartoon series: Aeve The modern day christian

Posted 05-01-2023 at 04:36 PM by michaelgabriel88

https://moleculeman.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-18.html

Please check here to see the trailer and like it. Please.

Posted in Entertainment, Happy
Old

Starved for talent? Support the freelance lifestyle at your work

Posted 01-11-2023 at 03:44 AM by amanojkumar239

Freelancing is taking over the world. The number of freelancers in the United States alone is 51 million. That makes up to 15% of their total workforce. Not only in the US but countries like Ukraine, India, Pakistan, and Brazil are also increasingly participating in the freelance economy. Employers are now more inclined towards hiring freelancers. And the younger generations also want to start a business or become self-employed.

Employers have started to realize the importance of...
Posted in Happy
Old

Singing to Jesus and reading Psalm 1

Posted 12-16-2022 at 06:29 AM by dominic.m.in.japan

[URL]https://youtu.be/sM2jIkseXzo[/URL]

I also wanted to share the songs I played for another guys who also plays the guitar

[B]All of Me[/B]

C Em Am F G C
I want to be a sacrifice, Lord take all of me. (2x)
F G C F G C
All of me, Lord take all of me
F G C Am F G C
I want to be a sacrifice, Lord,...
Not a member
Posted in Happy
Old

Here is my blog the secrets of women in the bible

Posted 12-11-2022 at 10:03 PM by michaelgabriel88

https://moleculeman.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html

Look and you will find the secret of women in the bible.

Watch the whole thing and see the end you will find the law made how women ahd laws made for them, women cannot be judges in A court system, weren't allowed to be queens exception of israel who had one queen, Women weren't allowed to be priests, Women coud be witnesses the law said anyone who wintess in crime to be witness in front of the council...
Posted in Entertainment, Happy