U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > jdhpa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

My Medicare starts soon, what do I do?

Posted 07-03-2019 at 11:02 PM by jdhpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Both Parts A and B are required for enrollment in an Advantage plan or purchase of a Medigap supplemental plan. Medigap supplement plans and Advantage plans partially or fully offset the 20% exposure under Medicare Parts A and B.

Advantage plans which are offered and administered by private insurers (not Medicare) combine Parts A, B and D. Again read this link on the differences between the two plans.

//www.city-data.com/forum/43835454-post8.html
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tick control

Posted 04-22-2019 at 04:44 PM by jdhpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRlaura View Post
Use this. It will clear your property of ticks, mosquitoes, you name it and is safe for pets.

Pest control.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My photos not appearing in post

Posted 03-20-2019 at 07:49 PM by jdhpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7G9C4J2 View Post
Oh, I feel your pain... It took me no less than two years and multiple, multiple attempts to figure this out. It goes quickly and almost without thinking about it now, but until some kind person here took pity on me and gave me step-by-step instructions, it was about as arcane to me as particle physics.

So here are the instructions I've written up for myself and have passed on to others. I apologize for the length - but much like baking bread, if you are a novice to the process,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wyoming Realtor Warning

Posted 01-27-2019 at 04:34 PM by jdhpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsprit View Post
I've been warning folk on this forum for years about how the practice of Real Estate Sales works differently than what you may have experienced in other states. How it is essential that you must do your own "due diligence" when considering a residential property to buy here.

So here's a typical scenario you might encounter:

Recently, Mrs Sun and I went to a house I'd looked at late last year because it was still on the market. IMO, the asking price was still
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A tip for prescription savings.

Posted 01-17-2019 at 04:10 PM by jdhpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I just wanted to relate my experience with Blinkhealth.com. It is not only for the Medicare crowd, but for anyone.

I just got quoted $111. for a prescription at my pharmacy, but I’m able to get it through Blink for $13.

I have been using it for another drug, Celebrex, for awhile now, and it cost me $14. instead of over $200.

Blink costs nothing to join, and it doesn’t help at all for some drugs, but luckily it helps me on two. You sign up, get the
Posted in Uncategorized