U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Switchblog
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Some posts that took some time
Politics
Old

Student steals MAGA hat, demands victim be punished

Posted 10-08-2017 at 09:54 AM by switchtoecig (Switchblog)

It's disturbing - couldn't bear to watch more than minute and a half of it.

Then it hit me - both what made me see it as such and why it is happening in the western countries, and nowhere else.

You see, I'm from ex Yugoslavia - we were a commie dictatorship. Although never a part of russkie block (you didn't know that I bet) and much more relaxed, still it was a dictatorship. Meaning: if your political thoughts were different from the one and only commie party, you...
Discipula Nostradami
Posted in News, Politics
Old

A Few Thoughts On Government Or Any Other Conspiracy Theory

Posted 10-08-2017 at 09:49 AM by switchtoecig (Switchblog)

It's just that an opinion I have about things like these and I'll try to present it here

From the idea of 911 as "inside job" to the idea of these last mass shootings as some kind of planted government action, I can understand that someone would want to do that - all kinds of scumbags occupy important positions. I can also understand that there are people evil enough not to lose sleep over such henious actions they plot or even do.

But here's the catch...
Discipula Nostradami
Posted in Politics