Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > jessxwrites89
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Entertainment
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

October 2014: Meeting Twiztid, Some Interviews, Halloween

Posted 11-12-2014 at 05:28 AM by jessxwrites89

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and for those who celebrate Halloween, you had a nice Halloween. I dressed up as Monoxide and answered the door to hand out treats to trick-or-treaters. We had many elementary and middle school aged kids/young teens (Upper Merion High School had an away football game last night; no high school trick-or-treaters). Last Saturday mom, dad and I went to a costume party that mom's friend threw. Everyone loved my costume too.

October...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Academy of Natural Sciences's Bug Fest: Beauty and the Bug 2014

Posted 08-10-2014 at 02:42 PM by jessxwrites89

The train ride from Norristown to Center City Philadelphia on Norristown/Manayunk Regional Rail Line was scenic and peaceful. As soon as my Independence Day Pass (SEPTA) was shown, I put on my iPod and sent a text message to Louis letting him know I was on my way; I should arrive at the Academy of Natural Sciences at 10:15am, or so I thought the schedule indicated that specific time. I took Wesley out and took a picture of us on the train.

It was 9am and I was tired, but as I listened...
Old

Summer Solstice 2014

Posted 06-22-2014 at 02:38 PM by jessxwrites89

Summer Solstice 2014

Until winter, he added, the days become short,
slowly getting darker a minute early. Placing tortes
on the table, planning parties for the Fourth of July.
It'll be dark by nine, we can watch the rockets fly--...
Posted in Entertainment, Happy
Old

Summer Cold, but it's Friday

Posted 06-20-2014 at 06:08 PM by jessxwrites89

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! I caught a summer cold. I noticed on Wednesday after I finished work that my throat felt scratchy and I was coughing. I broke down later in the evening and took an Alka Seltzer, which helped for a little, but I was up all night hacking (and my throat really hurt). The next day I bought the Alka Seltzer for night and I slept well. My parents said I look paler than usual, so I guess I'm an invisible Casper (my nickname as a teenager was Casper because of my...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Planning and Writing Friday

Posted 06-13-2014 at 04:55 PM by jessxwrites89

Hi everyone,

First off, here is my new blog: http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot....log-party.html . I am now writing again for this blog because it was popular and people missed that. Enjoy!

I'm very tired today; it's been a very bad week. After being triggered at my cousin's high school graduation on Tuesday, it's evident that I really shouldn't be here, I'm not really happy here (I haven't been happy here in 13 years) and I really...