Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > jbgusa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

What do all of the mass shootings have in common?

Posted 05-26-2022 at 07:19 PM by jbgusa
Updated 07-13-2022 at 05:56 AM by jbgusa

7-13-2022

Maniac control needed - time to restore forced treatment & institutionalization
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times Article Excerpt
(link to article) HIGHLAND PARK, Ill. — The man accused of killing seven people and wounding dozens of others in a shooting that terrorized a Fourth of July parade had been investigated by the local police before. Officers had responded in 2019 after someone reported that he had tried to kill himself. And they came to his home a few months later — seizing a knife collection
Contrarian and Free Thinker
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Joshua Katz

Posted 05-23-2022 at 05:19 PM by jbgusa

Professor Katz's online bio:

https://classics.princeton.edu/peopl...re/joshua-katz

Joshua Katz

Main page content

Bio

I am a linguist by training, a classicist by profession, and a comparative philologist at heart. The recipient of degrees in linguistics from Yale (B.A. 1991, summa *** laude and with Exceptional Distinction in the major), Oxford (M.Phil. 1993; British Marshall Scholar),...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Answer to djmaxwell - Why I Got Kicked Out of Camp

Posted 05-20-2022 at 01:59 PM by jbgusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaxwell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Some people are not good with that kind of information. On the other hand I remember driving someone home from high school when we were 16 year old juniors. Casually, he asked me, why were you thrown out of Camp two summers ago. I implicitly trusted him and answered. The response was not broadcast and we are friends to this day. I am going to his 65th at the end of June.
So why'd you get kicked out?
I may post a variation of this but wanted to keep the bulk of the response...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posts that May Not Make It - 5-13-2022 forward

Posted 05-13-2022 at 09:55 AM by jbgusa
Updated 06-20-2022 at 07:21 PM by jbgusa

6-20-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
It's really hard not to see and hear "animals" when stuff like this gets posted. I'm sure think that contributes to racism, but how can it not? We've got a long way to go if people are going to see eye to eye on so many issues.
It's time certain community leaders take a leaf from early, pre-PUSH Jesse Jackson. In the April 18, 1976 New York Times Magazine, before he degenerated into a rabble-rouser, Jesse Jackson wrote a beautiful four-page article entitled...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moderator Reports Starting 5-1-22

Posted 05-01-2022 at 06:46 PM by jbgusa
Updated 08-19-2022 at 10:59 AM by jbgusa

8-19-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Go back inside, kiddo. You are even more out of your league here.
jbgusa - This post and most of the inane exchange above it contributes nothing and is not about coronavirus or Rhode Island.

8-18-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumblondecrystalblue View Post
America, Canada, Australia and Europe have all gone downhill since forced racial integration, multiculturalism and mass non-white immigration has been forced on them.
America, Canada, Australia and European countries, especially Nordic
Posted in Uncategorized