U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > llrivero
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Weird
Old

To be seen or not to be seen.... That is the question!

Posted 03-06-2017 at 06:39 AM by llrivero

I know you have those days... like I do....... where you really don't have a plan to head outside of the comfort of your home, but to work on your computer and in the house for the day. That is when your attire resorts to the comfy gym shorts, tank top, hair up in a clip.......... and NO MAKE UP... glasses instead of contacts.............. yes........... it's gonna be a good day!!!!

But, then it happens...... you realize you are out of coffee, creamer and milk. OH NO! That is...
Attached Images
File Type: png Doent-Wear-Makeup-One-Day-Funny-Meme-Phot.png (96.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg a64rr.jpg (37.0 KB, 0 views)
Real Estate Agent
Old

Leaded or Unleaded???

Posted 03-04-2017 at 06:12 AM by llrivero

I hit the 3:00pm wall and treated myself to a stop at our local Starbucks........ as I stood in line looking at the wide variety of beverages available to me I thought...... how did coffee become so much of a dessert item rather than the jolt of javaliciousness that it is?

The menu ranges from Iced Cinnamon Almondmilk Macchiato, Coconutmilk Caramel Macchiato, Iced Vanilla Mochachino, Lattes, Mochas, Frozen Coffee's, single, double, triple espresso's, french press, black coffee, blanched...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CGMaUTzW0AAeC1G.jpg (16.1 KB, 0 views)
Real Estate Agent
Old

Non-Morning People Will Understand..... the pain is real!

Posted 03-01-2017 at 09:44 AM by llrivero

I am the first to admit that I am not a morning person....... no sir........ not me! My husband is the opposite..... but he has learned over the years that he can just roll out of bed quietly.. not pull the covers... and definitely don't turn on a light.......... and everything will be okay! LOL I am a rather cheerful, outgoing person with a love of life and believe in living life to its fullest....... just as long as that "excitement" starts after I wake up at my own pace..... ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rise and Shine.jpg (39.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_o0yytdNGwO1rfrkigo1_500.jpg (23.3 KB, 0 views)
Real Estate Agent
Old

The Tortoise or the Hare???

Posted 03-01-2017 at 08:10 AM by llrivero

The Gopher Tortoise is a protected species. They are listed on the Endangered Species Act. I am sure you have seen the signs in your neighborhoods or out on the main road ways to slow down and watch for them. If you see one crossing the road... and it is safe to do so... please help it cross the road in the direction it was crossing. But, by no means put yourself in harms way to do so!
Gopher tortoises grow to be up to 15 inches long and weigh from eight to 15 pounds. With their strong elephant-like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gopher_tortoise_burrow.JPG (69.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 220px-Baby_Gopher_Tortoise.jpg (11.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg mgsCG8DTmmXJwsosimy7dsQ.jpg (10.0 KB, 0 views)
Real Estate Agent
Old

Sharks teeth hunters- listen up!

Posted 02-28-2017 at 10:50 AM by llrivero

** SHARKS TEETH HUNTERS UNITE ***
One of my addictions is hunting for fossilized sharks teeth. I have such an obsession that I find myself staring at the ground even in parking lots of developments that have brought shell in to line their flower beds and parking lots........ and it has paid off for me BIG TIME!! I have found some big ones in the least expected places!
Locals know that the beach known as "THE SHARKS TOOTH CAPITAL OF THE WORLD" is located in Venice... Caspersen...
Real Estate Agent